Final Fantasy XIV

Anyone played it? A friend of mine wants to check it out and I have decided to try the free trial…

I did. Got tons of hours on it and bought the game on Steam. The best MMO out there. The only downside is that you have to pay monthly for it. Also, if you are playing on steam trial version, make sure you register a new account when you buy the game or else you won’t get the 30 days game time because it’s only available if you make a new account when you buy the game.

1 Like

Katsuo Well im on the square enix side of things not the steam side of things so ill just make a new square enix account if I decide to buy the game, as for it being a subscription based im not to worried about that if I decide to play it longer then 14 days ill buy it and sub…

1 Like

Gorkie The DLCs are cheaper from the Square Enix store anyway so…good choice! xD

1 Like

Katsuo Damn, damn, damn im enjoying it way to much… way… to… much

I enjoyed it a lot when I wasn’t playing WoW. I just didn’t have a good group to run with, so it got a bit tedious doing some of the grinding on my own.

The game can be a bit annoying at the beginning with the questline and stuff like that. I’m replaying the game and I’m currently lvl 20. I have to say, the game opens up big time at that level. It’s beautiful!

1 Like

teh_g Just hit level 10 and doing things solo with a Archer my self and enjoying it… lol