Final Fantasy XV PC

katsuo said in Final Fantasy XV PC:

Spoilers… Not a time trap.

Well definitely lots to do besides the main quest.

gord0 said in Final Fantasy XV PC:

I finished the entire game in 60 hours. Done all side quests and collected every tiny bit of crap that the game can offer xD

1 Like

I finished the entire game in 60 hours. Done all side quests and collected every tiny bit of crap that the game can offer xD

I’m fine with this : ]

1 Like

Katsuo Were these three dlc episodes available when you played? Will likely give me more hours : ]

1 Like

gord0 I finished each dlc in about 1 1/2 - 2 hours I think Gladious’s was the hardest for me with Prompto in second… Ignis was pretty darn good though.

playing it on 720p ofc cause i have a 720p monitor -_- and it looks absolute garbage in 720p.

so used this. u can use too its actually good

dante said in Final Fantasy XV PC:

playing it on 720p ofc cause i have a 720p monitor -_- and it looks absolute garbage in 720p.

so used this. u can use too its actually good

Steam Community :: Guide :: Graphics Enhancement

I’m playing at max settings with high res texture pack and just barely getting a solid 1440p60. There’s no aa problems and I don’t dare mess with it lol.

gord0 yah actually u shouldnt my bad…though the game is really good…and the combat…ahhhhhhhhhh <3

Katsuo Were these three dlc episodes available when you played? Will likely give me more hours : ]

I played the game on release date so the DLCs weren’t there at the beginning. I did played them all including the multi-player comrades which is also part of the storyline. Each DLC except the comrades is around an hour long. 4 more episodes confirmed this year and 2019.

I played the game on release date so the DLCs weren’t there at the beginning. I did played them all including the multi-player comrades which is also part of the storyline. Each DLC except the comrades is around an hour long. 4 more episodes confirmed this year and 2019.

I’m only going to play until I finish all the dlc that exists at the time that I beat the last available dlc. By the time the next one comes out, I’ll have forgotten the controls and mechanics.

What’s the multiplayer?

I’m only going to play until I finish all the dlc that exists at the time that I beat the last available dlc. By the time the next one comes out, I’ll have forgotten the controls and mechanics.

What’s the multiplayer?

The multi-player DLC is totally doable without any human being by your side. It’s a grinding type of questing without any open world aspects. Basically, you take a quest, you teleport to the location, kill monsters and that’s it. And you’ll be doing that for the next 5 to 10 hours to get a cutscene or two which will explain why you did all that and fill you in of a certain time in the main game. That’s all I can tell without spoiling the game.

What I can tell is that square Enix fucked up the game so bad with the episode DLC nonsense. All these episodes should’ve been in the main game from the beginning. The episode stuff just makes the game less immersive.

What’s the multiplayer?

The multi-player DLC is totally doable without any human being by your side. It’s a grinding type of questing without any open world aspects. Basically, you take a quest, you teleport to the location, kill monsters and that’s it. And you’ll be doing that for the next 5 to 10 hours to get a cutscene or two which will explain why you did all that and fill you in of a certain time in the main game. That’s all I can tell without spoiling the game.

What I can tell is that square Enix fucked up the game so bad with the episode DLC nonsense. All these episodes should’ve been in the main game from the beginning. The episode stuff just makes the game less immersive.

Hmmm… I’ll play it last. May or may not complete it.

What’s the multiplayer?

Hmmm… I’ll play it last. May or may not complete it.

You’ll have plot holes even if you finish all the DLCs anyway xD

Katsuo I don’t think your time estimate is accurate… I’m over 60hrs and on chapter 9. They must have added a lot more to the game since you played or you didn’t recall correctly.

gord0 They probably added stuff in the Royal thing. But I’m sure I finished the game in 60 hours when I played.

gord0 They probably added stuff in the Royal thing. But I’m sure I finished the game in 60 hours when I played.

Apparently they’re adding more on May 22.

Well, they promised us 4 more episodes until 2019. I’ll purchase the Royal crap and replay the game when all episodes are out. I hate this episodic nonsense they did with ff15.

Well, they promised us 4 more episodes until 2019. I’ll purchase the Royal crap and replay the game when all episodes are out. I hate this episodic nonsense they did with ff15.

I’m still in the main game and haven’t touched the dlc, not really sure what you mean by “Royal” crap.

I’m still in the main game and haven’t touched the dlc, not really sure what you mean by “Royal” crap.

There are 2 versions of the game. The normal edition and the Royal edition. I have the normal edition. The Royal edition is apparently a enhanced, refined, “better” version of the main game. In the Royal edition they “fixed” the ending which was a mess when the game was released. The version you are playing now is the Royal edition. If I want to play it, I have to spend another 20 euros for it.

There are 2 versions of the game. The normal edition and the Royal edition. I have the normal edition. The Royal edition is apparently a enhanced, refined, “better” version of the main game. In the Royal edition they “fixed” the ending which was a mess when the game was released. The version you are playing now is the Royal edition. If I want to play it, I have to spend another 20 euros for it.

Early adopter’s tax i guess.

1 Like