Finally Pre-ordered. Hope i dont regret

damn you guys !! !! xD

1 Like

Played the demo. Works like charm on GTX 1060/1070. Not sure about AMD stuff. Still don’t see any difference between the console version and this one. Looks exactly the same lol

katsuo said in Finally Pre-ordered. Hope i dont regret:

Played the demo. Works like charm on GTX 1060/1070. Not sure about AMD stuff. Still don’t see any difference between the console version and this one. Looks exactly the same lol

Can’t get 60fps on console vers.

gord0 said in Finally Pre-ordered. Hope i dont regret:

You can on Pro

You can on Pro

Not solid. Jitters between 50 and 60.

You can on Pro

As far as I know, that was before they patched things up.

You can on Pro

Must be talking about a future patch. The current one still can’t do it: Can Final Fantasy 15's new PS4 Pro patch hit 60fps? | Eurogamer.net

You can on Pro

Must be talking about a future patch. The current one still can’t do it: Can Final Fantasy 15's new PS4 Pro patch hit 60fps? | Eurogamer.net

One year old articleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You can on Pro

One year old articleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

My brain still thinks it’s 2017, so I thought it was only days old.

1 Like

That said, the ps4 pro still can’t do a solid 60.

The only new framerate related thing to be added via patch since the old article I posted was “stable mode” which is a solid 30fps.

gord0 Okaaaaaaay…buy the windows version when it’s 50% off and when all DLCs come out. xD

gord0 Okaaaaaaay…buy the windows version when it’s 50% off and when all DLCs come out. xD

Haven’t you already played through it on ps4?

Haven’t you already played through it on ps4?

Yeah but it’s a mess because they’ve split the story into billion pieces. Royal Edition should sort that out, hopefully. I like the game but if they are going to keep the episodic way of telling the storyline, buy the game only if you find it 50% off. Otherwise you’ll be mad because you paid for the stuff that’s supposed to be completed in the first place and not split in some kind of main menu options thing. That’s why I keep telling people not to buy the game immediately at full price.

I want another turn based FF

shiftysatchmo FF15 is turn based too, if you want it to be. World of FF? Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, Mobius, Opera Omnia? Bunch of them are thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

shiftysatchmo FF15 is turn based too, if you want it to be. World of FF? Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, Mobius, Opera Omnia? Bunch of them are thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I wouldn’t go for any of the mobile ones… even though I was sucked into mobius for a while… just cash vampires…

katsuo I mean like traditional three dudes stand still and you pick moves from a list…with AAA graphics. World of FF looks fun and cutesy but not like a full fledged one

1 Like

I wouldn’t go for any of the mobile ones… even though I was sucked into mobius for a while… just cash vampires…

I would definitely recommend Brave Exvius or Opera Omnia. They have micros but really, you can get everything you want in the events that are up every week. Also, they are more “Final Fantasy” than Mobius in almost every way. Especially Brave Exvius.

shiftysatchmo said in Finally Pre-ordered. Hope i dont regret:

katsuo I mean like traditional three dudes stand still and you pick moves from a list…with AAA graphics. World of FF looks fun and cutesy but not like a full fledged one

Hopefully we’ll get that in FF7 Remake. If not that, then at least ATB. ATB is funnnnn

katsuo yeah they confirmed it wouldn’t be the same gameplay, which I actually think is cool. If you’re going to remake a game, might as well…remake it.

1 Like