Finally Pre-ordered. Hope i dont regret

katsuo I mean like traditional three dudes stand still and you pick moves from a list…with AAA graphics. World of FF looks fun and cutesy but not like a full fledged one

1 Like

gord0 said in Finally Pre-ordered. Hope i dont regret:

katsuo said in Finally Pre-ordered. Hope i dont regret:

shiftysatchmo FF15 is turn based too, if you want it to be. World of FF? Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, Mobius, Opera Omnia? Bunch of them are thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I wouldn’t go for any of the mobile ones… even though I was sucked into mobius for a while… just cash vampires…

I would definitely recommend Brave Exvius or Opera Omnia. They have micros but really, you can get everything you want in the events that are up every week. Also, they are more “Final Fantasy” than Mobius in almost every way. Especially Brave Exvius.

shiftysatchmo said in Finally Pre-ordered. Hope i dont regret:

katsuo I mean like traditional three dudes stand still and you pick moves from a list…with AAA graphics. World of FF looks fun and cutesy but not like a full fledged one

Hopefully we’ll get that in FF7 Remake. If not that, then at least ATB. ATB is funnnnn

katsuo yeah they confirmed it wouldn’t be the same gameplay, which I actually think is cool. If you’re going to remake a game, might as well…remake it.

1 Like