Finally, The Parts are ordered! (Now Arriving!)

After a few changes to my list, its finally ordered! $396 but the parts for my 1800x upgrade are ordered! All parts ordered will arrive by Saturday at the latest :smiley:

5 Likes

Nice!

2 Likes

Couldn’t have afforded the parts I did if it wasn’t for Shifty & You really with the CPU :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What CPU? Who dis?

2 Likes

haha

Go Gorkie, and ShiftySanta!!

2 Likes

Parts have started to arrive! One more package this afternoon containing 240mm AIO, cable for my controller and my Grizzly Hydronaut Thermalpaste! My Heatsink for my M.2 comes saturday!

1 Like

The quality of that pic is the same as the quality of that motherboard. #guckasus

Before my current MSI 970 Gaming Motherboard, I owned a ASUS A88X ATX MObo… never had issues with it whatso ever still works on the pc I built with it for a friend of mine today. I guess its like a cpu lottery, you win or you loose lol.

1 Like

All motherboards I owned (5 of them), including the one I’m using at the moment, were ASUS. No problems ever.

2 Likes

Still, ROG/Strix/PRO/Super/Ultra/Gaming RGB-something is like LGBT for me. I have Asus ROG Maximus VII Hero with cool red logo, but everything else is just trash.

I thought about the ROG Maximus when I was looking at parts but price was to much for my wallet lol

I think this picture came out better then the last one by far, only one piece left of what I ordered to arrive and that will be here saturday.