Finally

I was not excited period about the rx480. This grade of card is all I care to hear about: http://www.eteknix.com/amd-lists-the-flagship-card-weve-been-waiting-for-rx-490/

gord0 I can already see you and ShiftySatchmo preparing the wallet for that one. Or 490x (if there is one).

2 Likes

Katsuo said in Finally:

gord0 I can already see you and ShiftySatchmo preparing the wallet for that one. Or 490x (if there is one).

If they come with an aio I’d be game. I’m done with custom loops.

1 Like

gord0 They probably won’t come with an AIO. Ever. xD

Katsuo said in Finally:

I’ll wait for it to come with a free game. I dislike that early adopters get screwed out of a free game and people who wait a month or two get one.

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo Free game mmmm. Something like Mass Effect Andromeda or Titanfall 2 mmmm. Yeah, that is not going to happen as well XD

1 Like

Katsuo said in Finally:

gord0 They probably won’t come with an AIO. Ever. xD

The reference fury x came with an aio…

ShiftySatchmo said in Finally:

Katsuo said in Finally:

I’ll wait for it to come with a free game. I dislike that early adopters get screwed out of a free game and people who wait a month or two get one.

Lol… I don’t think many people care if a graphics card comes with a game or not.

gord0 I know and exactly that’s why the 490(x) won’t come with one. It might come with the next Vega or Navi GPUs. You shall wait, young padawan!

gord0 said in Finally:

Katsuo said in Finally:

Lol… I don’t think many people care if a graphics card comes with a game or not.

Psh I do. That’s $60!

ShiftySatchmo It’s $59.99

3 Likes

gord0 said in Finally:

Katsuo said in Finally:

Psh I do. That’s $60!

If you’re buying a $700 card, you don’t care what coupons come with it lol… though once I got one of the battlefield games with a card… but I didn’t know till I opened the box, so it wasn’t part of the purchase decision.

gord0 said in Finally:

gord0 said in Finally:

Katsuo said in Finally:

Psh I do. That’s $60!

If you’re buying a $700 card, you don’t care what coupons come with it lol… though once I got one of the battlefield games with a card… but I didn’t know till I opened the box, so it wasn’t part of the purchase decision.

I would care to be honest. XD
But then again, I’m the one who thinks that giving $20 to a game is a bit too much because sometimes I have to survive a month with $20 XD
So if I had $700, a “free” game or a 50% off coupon would definitely be a >>purchase decision<< for meeeee.

gord0 maybe you don’t specifically, but I do. I bought a Fury X and a month later I could have had a free game. I’d wait a month. DON’T TELL ME WHAT I THINK DAMN IT!!! XD

But seriously, valuing every dollar and discount is how you keep money around. You never know when you’ll have a rough go at life!

ShiftySatchmo I bought my card which was coming with BF4 code and fuckers took it and sell only the “code” XD