For Honor Invite?

Does anybody need a For Honor Alpha invite? Fist come first served. I have one (1) code to share here.

I assume Arsononion

ShiftySatchmo said in For Honor Invite?:

I assume Arsononion

Just need him to reply

If its not claimed I would love to have it!!!

FPSmadMEDIC said in For Honor Invite?:

If its not claimed I would love to have it!!!

It’s yours, please send me you email address.

Sir_diealot Awesome and thank you so much this is the number one game I have my eyes on right now so it would be nice to test it :smiley:

FPSmadMEDIC said in For Honor Invite?:

Sir_diealot Awesome and thank you so much this is the number one game I have my eyes on right now so it would be nice to test it :smiley:

You need to add me as a friend on Uplay I guess, I thought they did it by email address. I am Sir-diealot on Uplay.

1 Like

YAY I am so excited :smiley:

1 Like

FPSmadMEDIC Hope we enjoy it!

1 Like

Sir_diealot said in For Honor Invite?:

I assume Arsononion

Just need him to reply

Yeah I know. I was just trying to call his attention to it

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Thanks :smiley:

2 Likes

I like how Sami’s emoji is smiling but deep inside it is dying.

3 Likes

Controls for mouse and keyboard in For Honor are absolutely horrible. Can’t block to save my life. ~ Sir-diealot

1 Like

Katsuo Welcome in my life :smiley:

1 Like

Controls for mouse and keyboard in For Honor are absolutely horrible. Can’t block to save my life. ~ Sir-diealot

Haha yeah it is made for controllers. It is really fun in my opinion. Especially for an alpha

1 Like

Haha yeah it is made for controllers. It is really fun in my opinion. Especially for an alpha

I hate using controllers. Hurt my hands, that is why I got rid of my PlayStation and because a PC gamer.

I think it looks great and what I can do is fun but I can’t defend myself, only attack. They should just make it like say Assassins Creed where you just push E to block.

I hate using controllers. Hurt my hands, that is why I got rid of my PlayStation and because a PC gamer.

I think it looks great and what I can do is fun but I can’t defend myself, only attack. They should just make it like say Assassins Creed where you just push E to block.

haha that would take out the skill angle.

Says the person using a controller.

1 Like

Haha it was made for a controller, so yes.

1 Like

Haha it was made for a controller, so yes.

But that is the problem with the gaming industry and why I hate consoles so much, they should optimize controls for both but PC gamers that created the industry get continually shit on by the Devs.