Forum Rules

Just to prevent a slow degradation into anarchy, I’ve got a couple rules that should be followed here:

1. Don’t be a dick
  2. If you wouldn’t want your boss seeing the picture, don’t post it
  3. No creepy stalkers
  4. No illegal things

I will do my best to keep up with things, and am going to work with a few people to act as moderators. I have zero intention of turning this into a focused zone of only certain conversation, but I do want people to feel comfortable here. Not an easy line to walk, but I believe if we use common sense things can go well.

As always, feel free to reach out if you need anything or feel that some rule is or isn’t being enforced properly, or if new things are needed.

-Geran

Bite me… and have fun at work. :smiley:

3 Likes

I support this ! :smiley:

Ub6 Banned.

4 Likes

teh_g well that was quick! hahaha

2 Likes

Is it wrong I upvoted my ban?

3 Likes

teh_g good jom m8

Ub6 said in Forum Rules:

Is it wrong I upvoted my ban?

Wrong? ehhh Weird? a little!

Spinalfailed shush, and apologize to me. :smiley:

Ub6 nah I’m good! lmao :joy:

1 Like

but i want to stalk ZOD damn rules :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

RVNMint silence Peasant! :hammer:

1 Like

I don’t like the rules. I’m a specialized creepy stalker and all I wanted to do in my life is to stalk nice grills. I even got a diploma for that. DISCRIMINATION ALERT! Plus this is a test so I can see how things work here.

2 Likes

Spinalfailed senpai please

Katsuo said in Forum Rules:

I don’t like the rules. I’m a specialized creepy stalker and all I wanted to do in my life is to stalk nice grills. I even got a diploma for that. DISCRIMINATION ALERT! Plus this is a test so I can see how things work here.

Nice GRILLS? You have a thing for cookware?

2 Likes

RVNMint $300 in bitcoin as tribute! :smiley:

Spinalfailed ok angel :stuck_out_tongue: mouahahahahahaahha

1 Like

RVNMint Where is that ban :hammer:

1 Like

I have to become the bastard here again, but I would rather be one than see this place fall apart. These rules DO work now that we are so few members and we know each other rather well (for example, I can tell with quite some ease Milisav to go fuck himself) However, once more and more members start coming it will start becoming hectic. Here is what I would do if I was the admin making the rules:

1. No flaming other members.

2. Don’t go around calling new members noobs or whatever. If such behavior is found, you are sure to expect a heavy fine.

3. No sexual/race/color/religion discrimination. If you really want to argue about things like this,you are free to do it in private.

4. Don’t post illegal things.

5. Please post the appropriate threads in their appropriates categories! That makes the forum easy to read for all members!

6. If you experience problems with someone, instead of making a post war with him on the forum, thus others have to see it or cause problems for them, it’s better to talk with a mod or an admin, if it can’t be solved between you. But cheer up, we are all gaming buddies here!

7. An admin or mod can give you official warnings. Normally,the first time you break a rule a PM will be send to you, pointing out the fault. If you break a rule three times after two Warning Private Messages, you will receive a Forum Warning.This means if you misbehave once more, you will be banned for an amount of time. Warnings will go away as time passes, or if an admin sees fit to do so.

8. Alex, aka the Bitch King, the Sheriff, Beer Drinker of the Beer Drinkers, Absolutely Awesome, is allowed to gift as many things as he wants. If the opposing party disagrees, they will be permabanned on the spot WITHOUT any remorse or mercy. Alex is allowed to refuse. Deal with it.

Spinalfailed :stuck_out_tongue: in back order