Forum Theme?

Howdy all,

I want to see if everyone likes the theme we have here. Keep in mind, the “skins” option under the user profile can change the colors to some pre-made versions (which I can’t modify without some work).

I was poking around at the themes available, and this one popped out as a cool one. Looks like it might be even better on mobile too.

teh_g I am happy with the black back and grayish/white lettering. Easy on the eyes in all light situations.

1 Like

Ub6 said in Forum Theme?:

teh_g I am happy with the black back and grayish/white lettering. Easy on the eyes in all light situations.

Yeah, I am finding out for that theme how the skins work. It looks like it will be similar to how you can change them now. I also stick to a dark back with white text.

1 Like

I also prefer dark themes.

same here, I prefer dark with grey letters.

I’m running a dark blue grey background with white text and orange highlights.

It’s the one I liked most on both phone & pc

I’m running whatever the normal black one is. I’m far to lazy to change stuff but am happy as long as it’s a darker theme.

1 Like

I use the skin “cosmo” as I prefer white backgrounds when reading.

Hah I use the murica theme. It’s white with black writing and the menus are blue and red

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in Forum Theme?:

Hah I use the murica theme. It’s white with black writing and the menus are blue and red

I need to try that one.

Why is GX all in white now and why can’t I change the theme color anymore? Is this how you ban people, Geran? You are cruel.

Katsuo said in Expanding Links Trial:

Why is GX all in white now and why can’t I change the theme color anymore? Is this how you ban people, Geran? You are cruel.

I think you meant to post this in the site theme topic :wink:

ShiftySatchmo said in Expanding Links Trial:

Nah, I wanted to post this here so you have more work to do as a moderator. Move the comment there if you can hihih

ShiftySatchmo said in Expanding Links Trial:

Nah, I wanted to post this here so you have more work to do as a moderator. Move the comment there if you can hihih

Nah, I’ll let teh_g since he “works” from home XD

Katsuo said in Forum Theme?:

I was trying out the other theme last night. It looks cool, but there is no user choice for skin colors. I can do either the white theme (which some people like) or the dark theme. I will stick with the default theme that allows for user choice of skin color changes.

You probably got caught in between reloads and had the new theme applied until you refreshed the browser.