Forza Horizon 3

Stole this from ShiftySatchmo

This looks like it will be good!

teh_g A must buy for me on PC, I can’t wait for this.

1 Like

I will get it when I return from Oklahoma after CHRISTmas. Going to pick up the seat for my racing unit and the other part I need to finish it too.

Sir_diealot A seat? I am just looking for a wheel and pedals. I want to play this and F1 2016 with it. Maybe next month :stuck_out_tongue:

This game looks so good. I just don’t want to bother with the windows store.

1 Like

ButtStallion said in Forza Horizon 3:

Sir_diealot A seat? I am just looking for a wheel and pedals. I want to play this and F1 2016 with it. Maybe next month :stuck_out_tongue:
This is my unit, I will replace the seat it has now with the one pictured at the end and have to add one other part so the GF can also use it.

3 Likes

Sir_diealot Oh, right, now I remember it :smiley: Fantastic gear you have. And with that seat, it will be awesome :stuck_out_tongue: Sadly I dont have enough place for this kind of solution :smiley:

1 Like

ButtStallion said in Forza Horizon 3:

Sir_diealot Oh, right, now I remember it :smiley: Fantastic gear you have. And with that seat, it will be awesome :stuck_out_tongue: Sadly I dont have enough place for this kind of solution :smiley:

GF and I are talking about getting a place together, hoping to end up in a place big enough. Don’t have to wait until next Spring though, that is when we want to be out by. Someplace on the first floor.

So I cracked and bought the game. I have a couple people at work who play on Xbone so I’m going to cross platform with them.

2 Likes