Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda

I’m not sure how i feel about this especially because of book 4 Deception!

Want it now!

1 Like

Katsuo Why the hell you put in info you hate me :confused: time to start accepting games Todd broke the ice XD

1 Like

ArsonSami I do hate you. You should’ve done that way before. Now I just don’t care anymore \o/

1 Like

Spinalfailed Can’t wait to get my hands on the books, I really loved to read the first three books for the original series. Haven’t read the fourth since I read so many bad comments on the book … still not sure if I should read it or not. Did anyone of you read the old books? And did anyone read the fourth book so he could give me a neutral feedback?

1 Like

Katsuo whyyyyyyy I took a game from Andrew and Todd and you so many times :confused: and Jon as well and Kai

PeaceLeon i read all 4 of the original series books. The problem with Deception wasn’t that it was a bad book… If it was stand alone sci fi! The writer ignored a lot of what happened in both the games and other books and basically did his own thing. It was almost some sort of fan fiction!

Spinalfailed Yeah that was exactly what I have heard about it. Hmm maybe I will just buy it and read it.

1 Like