Free $10 Amazon Appstore Credit

Android users: For a limited time, customers who download Hay Day from Amazon Appstore between August 1, 2016 and August 31, 2016 will receive a $10 credit toward purchase of digital content in Amazon Appstore. Only customers who have not previously downloaded Hay Day from Amazon Appstore are eligible for this offer. The $10 credit expires in 30 days. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B018GSK5ZC?tag=slicinc-20&ascsubtag=2945410c5da911e682e0ee931686208f0INT

I downloaded Hay Day and within a day I got the $10 Amazon Appstore credit. I don’t know what I want to get with the $10 credit. There aren’t really an applications that I would get other than games. The two games I’m thinking of getting are GTA San Andreas for $6.99 and The Bard’s Tale for $2.99. Other options I’m considering are: Machinarium, Leo’s Fortune, Evoland, and The Walking Dead: Michonne. Thoughts? Or are there any applications, other than games, that you think would worth purchasing?

On another note, get Amazon Underground app. There are a bunch of “Actually Free” applications and games that are pretty good. I just picked up: Monument Valley, Duck Tales Remastered, Badland, Sorcery 1 and 2, and Ghosts of Memories. There is also Goat Simulator, Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse, and Sonic games.

A movie?..an album?