Gabor's August Gamer Challenge

Wolfenstein The new order finished on hard. Epic game, but extremely difficult second half. I died 20-30 times near the end, but after some rage quits, I managed to beat the Nazis.

The only series from the franchise that I have played is Return to Castle Wolfenstein, a game that I thoroughly enjoyed! Someday I am planning to play this as well, but first a question: story wise, which is first, New Order or Old Blood?

1 Like

Alex story wise first part is Wolfenstein New Order … also there is another game before this one, if you want to follow the story, “Wolfenstein” 2009 from Raven Software, not from Bethesda … But game is not available on Steam any more … it is possible to find game as retail DVD edition on Amazon.com

http://www.ravensoftware.com/games/wolfenstein/view-game/

2 Likes

Mark2K77 I played that time reversing, shilding, ancient medal kind of Wolfenstein. Twice to be honest. But this is better :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Just finished Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. I have to say, the ending was sudden. The side missions took more time than the story line. I played on hard and did the stealth style, not killing. Still, the entire game was 19 hours. And the ending…well, not a Mass Effect 3 disaster, but as i sad, it was sudden and somewhat sloppy. Still, a great game, another Deus Ex game with awesome level design, stealthy gameplay and I loved the references to the first Deus Ex (2000). I can’t wait to continue the story.

2 Likes

ButtStallion So it has multiple endings, right?

Katsuo Multiple endings, but not pushing buttons, what matters is how you played and what did you choose during the game. Side missions can alter the story in some ways as well.

1 Like