Gamer Challenge Rewards will get delayed for a while! (among other things)

Hola folks! Hope you are well!

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I have had a bill come up and my salary doesn’t even cut it, I may have to work double shifts again to maybe be able to cover it. Of course, no vacation again this year is guaranteed again (this marks my 8th year of not being able to just go somewhere and relax for a few days) but I will be here, so you guys go ahead and have fun, I will watch the place!

Due to this however, the GC rewards WILL get delayed a couple of months, until I am finally able to take a breather. I WILL give them to the winners and they should accept it no matter what!

To be perfectly honest, I have a game available, Battleborn, but I want to use it as a giveaway to boost a bit my channel, it’s going to be the 100 subs soon ^^

To cut this short, GC rewards and sharing sprees I was planning will get delayed until further notice. I will try my best to make them as fast as possible, sorry :frowning:

Do not sorry, no need for a GC reward. We said that a couple of times, right Katsuo ? :smiley:

ButtStallion Right! Actually, I’ve been telling him that for about a year. It seems he doesn’t understand English. Maybe we should tell him in his native language?

Katsuo You speak Godly?

The rewards will happen. Seriously, just deal with it.

3 Likes

Alex As I said, I’ll ignore every message from you so I won’t even see your game codes or whatever you plan on sending!

1 Like

Katsuo teh_g , I DEMAND a trial by combat. This dwarf has quite literally stepped out of bounds, throwing mud in my honor. I won’t stand for this. I say you throw him into the pit of lions for good measure. And if he still refuses to accept what is RIGHTLY his, I say we do something cruel. Tie him in a chair and have him listen to Justin Beiber.

3 Likes

Alex That’s cruel? LOL

1 Like

Katsuo You are a sick man. You actually like that bitch?

1 Like

Alex No but I’ve heard her whining songs 1 billion times so I’m pretty much immune to that kind of torture.

1 Like

Rewards for GC. I thought GC was to clear up a back catalog. Rewards are just going to add to that. I like the idea though. I could always offer some games as well if you like. I payed off my car finally so I got a couple extra hundred dollars to spend every month.

3 Likes

MyLifeForAiur Canadians are mucho richy rich huehue

2 Likes

Couple of hundreds? These western (or west, modern etc. :smiley: ) payments are awful :smiley:

1 Like

ButtStallion Yup bought myself a 2011 Volkswagen golf back in 2011. Had to pay $205 every month for 5 years. Now I’m free and its great. Too bad because of the Emissions thing I’m going to need a new car.

MyLifeForAiur I’m pretty sure you can upgrade the filter for the emissions thing. It costs, yeah, but you can do it. At least in Germany it’s possible haha

1 Like

Katsuo They either have to fix it or buy my car back. Only issue is it’s still in the court system so I’m pretty much just sitting here waiting hoping to hell it gets settled before the car needs another emissions test otherwise I’m screwed.

MyLifeForAiur Too bad I wasn’t your friend 5 years ago. I would’ve told you to buy a Honda or Mazda because they have extremely low emission. Especially the models from 2003 and newer. That’s why I have a Honda! Also, I don’t know if it’s law prohibited in Canada but you can switch to LNG. It doesn’t pollute the air so you won’t need any tests.

1 Like

Katsuo The issue with emissions here in Canada was that the sensor in the car tricked the test into thinking it passed even though the actual amount of emissions it was emitting was way higher. Now the car is pretty much useless until the details of the recall are sorted out.

The reason I went with VW was because its one of the only options in Canada for Diesel that isn’t a truck. I drive 126KM a day to and from work so going diesel would save me a lot of gas money.

1 Like