Games I actually had the time to finish.

So what your saying is the game sucks.

Nah, far from it. But it isnā€™t ultra mega masterpiece that everyone claimed it to be. It has everything that every other RPG game has. Soo, nothing new. Iā€™m a little disappointed with the game but not to the point that I have to say the game sucks.

1 Like

Mario + Rabbids. Play it. Itā€™s fun and cheap

1 Like

It isnā€™t standard Zelda. It just feels like a well done open world crafting game. Lost a lot of the Zelda charm for me. Good enough to play, yes. Different enough to care, not really. I like Days Gone a lot more right now and a whole bunch of other games.

1 Like

Mario + Rabbids does look like fun. Like a less stressful / simple version of xcom.

What you guys are saying about BotW is kinda what I thought about it when I first watched footage of it when it came out. Everyone hyped it up so much though. The opinions Iā€™m getting now are so different. Between you guys and my irl friends the opinions seem to be following the same theme. Iā€™m going to give it a shot though looks like I can sink some hours into it.

You should. Good game for sure. Just not what I grew up loving

1 Like

I liked BOTW but I also donā€™t think Zelda is the best series ever so I wasnā€™t super attached to anything, which is probably why I liked it. PS: the best Zelda game is Okami

Pretty much. Though it has sudden difficulty spikes out of nowhere.

1 Like

I kinda feel the same way. Growing up so many of my friends were obsessed with it. I liked it but I didnā€™t think it was the best thing in the world. Always enjoyed the final fantasy style of JRPG more.

Never played Okami. Always wanted to and I was happy to see it on PC. Hopefully Iā€™ll get around to playing it one day.

1 Like

Fools. Ocarina might be the best game ever made

Chrono Trigger laughs at you

Zzzzz definitely not

1 Like

You mean Ocazzzina?

2 Likes

I think we can all agree that Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater is the best game ever made.

If you enjoy changing camo, eating, and suturing every 5 seconds, yes. I really liked four because it called back to the other three very nicely.

I think you meant Metal Gear: Survive

1 Like

Never played itā€¦ I have played Metal Gear Solid and Metal Gear Solid TPP. lol

Finished Death Stranding. Took just over 95 hours Thatā€™s with a lot of side deliveries completed, but nowhere near all the side deliveries. It was one of the best games Iā€™ve ever played. Iā€™ve not wanted to continue playing a game after beating it this much since the original Dark Souls. With that said I donā€™t know if I could recommend this game to people.

The gameplay can be very frustrating especially for people who lack patience. With that said if you donā€™t mind taking your time the game is incredibly easy. I only died a couple of times and it was usually because I used a piece of equipment left by someone else that ended up killing me because it wasnā€™t placed well. The story is true to form for a Kojima game. Engaging but very convoluted and confusing. Itā€™s nowhere near as bad as Metal Gear got seeing as itā€™s a standalone game with what feels like a story that was completely fleshed out before the game was started.

I felt like Sekiro was my game of the year this year until I finished Death Stranding. The ending is a little long and I felt like it was about to end like 15 hours before it did, but having all the loose threads come together in the end really brought the game together narratively and made the whole experience feel worthwhile.

2 Likes

Well, I guess itā€™s time to unbox the game and start playing.

1 Like

You totally should!