Games you really want to play...

Let’s talk a bit. Which games do you really want to play but you can’t because “who knows why”? And why do you really want to play these games you mentioned? Write something about it. Also, should I buy a bomb or a Note 7?

Katsuo said in /404:

Let’s talk a bit. Which games do you really want to play but you can’t because “who knows why”? And why do you really want to play these games you mentioned? Write something about it. Also, should I buy a bomb or a Note 7?

A bomb - you can set when that’s supposed to explode.

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie said in Games you really want to play...:

Katsuo said in /404:

A bomb - you can set when that’s supposed to explode.

Brilliant! Thank you. Ordering a new C4 ASAP. It would be a shame if the Note 7 exploded before I set it up.

Samsung: 0
Phillips Petroleum Company: 1

1 Like

Katsuo Nothing worse than your claymore deploying while still in your Jeep

0_1473634498598_index.jpeg

I remember being berated while playing Halo for being the guy who destroyed all the Warthogs.
Sorry for dragging the post off topic

1 Like

On Topic -
Want to play XCOM2 - can’t because I don’t own it & won’t buy it while I still have such a backlog of games to play.
Want to play Total War: WarHammer -for the same reasons as above
Want to play Elite: Dangerous - but I don’t have the time for such a time sink.

Want to play Mad Max - can’t because I want to play Shadow of Mordor first
Want to play Shadow of Mordor - can’t because I want to play Sword Coast Legends first
Want to play Sword Coast Legends - can’t because I need to finish Rebel Galaxy first
Want to play Rebel Galaxy - can’t because I’m playing Witcher 3
Want to play Witcher 3 - can’t because I spend all my time taking screenshots!

If there was a show about hoarding & games I’m getting close to be a contender.

3 Likes

Sgt_T8ie So basically, The Witcher 3 is the game that is stopping you from cleaning the backlog. Uninstall it! XD
I got “only” a few that I want to play.

• God Eater 2 - can’t play because it costs a fortune to buy it
  • The rest of the Neptunia games I haven’t played - same as above
  • Call of Duty Black Ops 3 campaign and zombies - Activision thinks that their games are worth more than 1000 pounds of gold and platinum combined
  • Call of Duty Infinite Warfare - not out yet
  • Nier: Automata - not out yet
  • Final Fantasy 15 - Tabata forgot to make the game for the PC master race
  • Final Fantasy 7 Remake - Tabata is busy counting the $$ so he forgot to let the devs do the job
  • Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 - not out yet
  • One Piece Burning Blood - not out yet

Too many good games are coming out. I hate it.

1 Like

I really want to play Metal Gear Solid 5, and I even own it, but I’m afraid because it is a big commitment of time!

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo 40-50 hours. That’s all you need to finish the story. Watch the “Truth” ending on youtube and voila, you finished the game!

1 Like

Katsuo Or re-install my AMD GPU and push through the game instead of trying to be arty…

Essentially my issue is that I just need to harden up and play.
0_1473637427747_HardentheFup.png

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie said in Games you really want to play...:

Katsuo Or re-install my AMD GPU and push through the game instead of trying to be arty…

Essentially my issue is that I just need to harden up and play.

You do know that you can’t just “push” through the game, right? I tried not to be arty and at the end, I have around 300 screenshots of TW3. XD
But then again, that Ansel thingy looks addicting. I suggest you to put the AMD beauty and finish with Geralt once and for all!

And that e card is exactly what I need before my work. I’m going to print it down and carry it wherever I go. Thank you XD

1 Like

I really want to play Witcher 3. Can’t yet because I want to wait until I finish a couple more of the books and run it in ultra high graphics with a new video card.

I really want to play lots of other cool games that I actually own. I can’t because I am stuck on Skyrim right now and can’t tear myself away from it.

I really want to play lots of cool games that I don’t own. I can’t because I’m trying not to buy new games until I play the really cool ones I already own.

2 Likes

i play so many games at the same time -- i hate it but couldn’t resist -- so at the end of the day i cant finish any game at all…and beside i have a clan in dota 2. so for my clan i have to give lots of time there…so yeah sometimes it feels like 24 hours is not enough for gaming :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

DANTE said in Games you really want to play...:

i play so many games at the same time -- i hate it but couldn’t resist -- so at the end of the day i cant finish any game at all…and beside i have a clan in dota 2. so for my clan i have to give lots of time there…so yeah sometimes it feels like 24 hours is not enough for gaming :stuck_out_tongue:

I think that there’s a “confessions” thread right there… what games have you currently started but not finished! I know that I too am a serious sinner.

1 Like

Polekatt Oh man. What’s even worse, the Skyrim Remaster is soon coming. That means, you’ll never leave Skyrim and you’ll never play the cool games you own. Noooooooooooo :’(

2 Likes

DANTE Ah I know the feels of having a team in a multiplayer game. I had one in League of Legends. We’ve spent so much time playing League that I somehow want to puke. We even earned money while playing it by winning some small tournaments. Luckily, I stopped playing League and decided to share some of my free time to our greatest Lord alive. Lord Gabe Logan Newell. Probably the best decision ever is to quit playing games seriously xD

2 Likes

Squadron 42 (not out yet, but soon)
Cyberpunk 2077 (not out yet)
:smiley:

3 Likes

Zmajuga said in Games you really want to play...:

Squadron 42 (not out yet, but soon)
Cyberpunk 2077 (not out yet)
:smiley:

Cyberpunk 2077, damn when that comes out I may just divorce myself from reality… if CDPR can deliver on the potential.

3 Likes

Zmajuga I totally forgot about Cyberpunk 2077. Adding that one to my list XD
I think CPunk will be 10 times better than the Geraltfest. I just have that feelingggggg

2 Likes

Deus ex human revolution and mankind divided. These games look amazing to me but I have never played them for pretty much no reason I guess. Just have so many games as it is and not enough time to play.

ShiftySatchmo You should totes play MGS V its awesome!!

2 Likes

MyLifeForAiur You definitely should play Human Revolution. 3 times. The endings are different haha
Haven’t played Mankind Divided yet but I heard that it’s not as good as Human Revolution was. Find time!

2 Likes