Gears of War 4 Preload

Requires Windows 10 Anniversary patch.

ShiftySatchmo Microsoft also highly recommends that you install the newest Windows update, as it fixes a bug that could restart your download. Yeah first download 78GB out of 80GB and than please restart from the beginning :laughing:
Even with fast internet that would be really annoying.

2 Likes

Oh great. Let me preload the game quickly!..said no Milisav ever

1 Like

PeaceLeon it’s pretty huge. Bigger than the xb1 version. Must be the high res textures or something.

1 Like

LOL kekekeke

Katsuo hah I bought mine on xbl. Haven’t purchased a key from a grey market in a while

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in Gears of War 4 Preload:

Katsuo hah I bought mine on xbl. Haven’t purchased a key from a grey market in a while

Yeah, why would you buy cheaper games when you can pay the full price for them \o/

Katsuo said in Gears of War 4 Preload:

Yeah, why would you buy cheaper games when you can pay the full price for them \o/

I like knowing where the money goes. Also, I didn’t technically pay for it because I got gift cards for xbl on my birthday :wink:

3 Likes

Katsuo said in Gears of War 4 Preload:

I like knowing where the money goes. Also, I didn’t technically pay for it because I got gift cards for xbl on my birthday :wink:

Pffffffffff I want gift cards toooooooo

1 Like

PeaceLeon Yeah hopefully this update helps because I’ve still been trying to download Forza from when that preload became available (like a week ago almost). Thing keeps restarting, the download is only 49.04GB but I’ve downloaded well over 100GB at this point.

MyLifeForAiur Don’t worry you just downloaded some additional versions of Win10 so Microsoft gets the numbers they would like to see for Windows 10 xD

3 Likes

I guess I should get this game.

1 Like

teh_g said in Gears of War 4 Preload:

I guess I should get this game.

I loaded it with no issues

Katsuo already got a fewwww

1 Like