Ghost Recon: Breakpoint

Day 1 buy

Zzzz

no u

1 Like

Yessss

1 Like

I just finished this game. I’m gonna be honest, I have no clue why this game received such a low score on multiple reviews. It’s literally Wildlands but more refined with an actual decent story. Game is loaded with things to do and I finished just the storyline in about 22 hours. Shooting enemies is still enjoyable as it was in Wildlands, AI isn’t stupid as hell like it was in Wildlands, there are a ton of guns, attachments for the guns, gear to collect. Tons of side missions that sure are repetitive but some of them do have a nice story twist here and there. Main story is your typical military save the “world” thing where Jon Bernthal is the main villain. Gotta say Bernthal did a fantastic job in this game, voice acting Cole D. Walker. Cutscenes are very well made and the side characters are decent as well. Your character (which is also fully voiced protagonist, Nomad) is fully customizable, as the rest of your team, from the hair, to pieces of clothing.

What is even more interesting is that the game is still alive with a good amount of players joining the public matchmaking for raids and PvP and even coop. Yes, there are raids.

I’ll give this game a 7/10. I had fun and will probably continue playing the game to get the platinum.

2 Likes