Gifting Sad Face

katsuo it doesn’t matter if they are on sale or not. Games are cheaper in US so Gabe says NO. Humble doesn’t say if a game is region free or not. I’ll have to try origin XD

shiftysatchmo Origin gifting only works if you are sending the game to the person who lives in the same country as you xd
Also, not all games are cheaper in the US.

katsuo the issue isn’t where it’s more or less, the issue is it’s not the same price.

katsuo I’d be ok with paying the difference to be able to giffft

1 Like

awwwwww yiss Lord Gaben listened my prayers so no one offers me games hihihih

1 Like

walruswitalys well Katsuo still can :slight_smile:

shiftysatchmo Gaben triggers me so much… I’ve always wondered why he charges us same price like lets say in Germany while we are two opposite world’s and now region locks hmmmm

shiftysatchmo said in Gifting Sad Face:

katsuo it doesn’t matter if they are on sale or not. Games are cheaper in US so Gabe says NO. Humble doesn’t say if a game is region free or not. I’ll have to try origin XD

Buy me Hellblade and see if it works for Canada. :wink: Just kidding of course… I really want a good steering wheel… so get that instead. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

ub6 I bought a Logitech G920 a few months back. No regrets the thing is awesome with Project Cars and Forza.

1 Like

ub6 hellblade is better than any steering wheel

mylifeforaiur oh dang the wheel looks sick! Maybe sYnCroSis will buy it for me out of love :love_letter:

2 Likes

shiftysatchmo done

2 Likes

mylifeforaiur I am picking one up tomorrow, a 920 that is, Project Cars 2 is going to be that much more fun. :slight_smile:

ShiftySatchmo Hellblade looks freaking awesome, but it will have to wait.

syncrosis said in Gifting Sad Face:

shiftysatchmo done

ShiftySatchmo Looks like you got your wish. Man sYnCroSis is the coolest guy ever!!

Ub6 If I remember correctly you also have a Oculus Rift do you not? Project cars supports VR so I can only assume Project Cars 2 does as well. That’s my dream right there but I can’t comfortably afford a VR headset at the moment.

1 Like

mylifeforaiur haha he was just joking (I assume based on Josh experience). But he still is pretty cool; I’ll give you that.

1 Like

shiftysatchmo you got written proof all you need to do is hang it over his head whenever possible and in front of as many people as possible.

1 Like

mylifeforaiur said in Gifting Sad Face:

Ub6 If I remember correctly you also have a Oculus Rift do you not? Project cars supports VR so I can only assume Project Cars 2 does as well. That’s my dream right there but I can’t comfortably afford a VR headset at the moment.

That is correct I do have an O.Rift and yes VR is with PC2 as well. It is so cool to be in the car looking around leaning a bit (if I forgot to adjust my seat and or mirrors) to look out them.

Affordability is not my strongest suit either, but seeing as my oldest kid is now working and I do not have to pay for every little thing she needs (or sometimes wants) I have a few extra dollars. :slight_smile: Besides, I am buying a used wheel for a mere $150 CDN which is about 100 below used prices around here for a g27.

1 Like

So people earning less have to pay more. Totally justified. I love to live in the “East”.

3 Likes

ub6 Yeah I picked up project cars in a humble bundle. Downloaded it and realized it was really hard to play with a controller. Within the week (Not sure if Logitech did it intentionally) they put all their wheels on sale so I got the G920 for $150 off on Newegg or ncix.

1 Like

Okay so I obviously have some retraining to do. I thought it would be easier right out of the box but noooo. Stupid learning curve. lol

1 Like