Gifting Sad Face

mylifeforaiur said in Gifting Sad Face:

Ub6 If I remember correctly you also have a Oculus Rift do you not? Project cars supports VR so I can only assume Project Cars 2 does as well. That’s my dream right there but I can’t comfortably afford a VR headset at the moment.

That is correct I do have an O.Rift and yes VR is with PC2 as well. It is so cool to be in the car looking around leaning a bit (if I forgot to adjust my seat and or mirrors) to look out them.

Affordability is not my strongest suit either, but seeing as my oldest kid is now working and I do not have to pay for every little thing she needs (or sometimes wants) I have a few extra dollars. :slight_smile: Besides, I am buying a used wheel for a mere $150 CDN which is about 100 below used prices around here for a g27.

1 Like

So people earning less have to pay more. Totally justified. I love to live in the “East”.

3 Likes

ub6 Yeah I picked up project cars in a humble bundle. Downloaded it and realized it was really hard to play with a controller. Within the week (Not sure if Logitech did it intentionally) they put all their wheels on sale so I got the G920 for $150 off on Newegg or ncix.

1 Like

Okay so I obviously have some retraining to do. I thought it would be easier right out of the box but noooo. Stupid learning curve. lol

1 Like