Giving away 'Evolvation' Steam Key

So this is my first giveaway in this forum.
I will be giving away 1 steam key for ‘Evolvation’ :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s a steam store link to the game: http://store.steampowered.com/app/510840/

Post a number from 1-30 and i shall select a winner using www.random.org

I do not think that many will participate but i look forward to contributing to the community :slight_smile:

I will choose a winner randomly tomorrow
(Hoping that people do participate :stuck_out_tongue: )

Anyway good luck to you all and Merry Christmas? Ok that’s a late one xD

Congrats on your first giveaway! that looks like a pretty cool game, that I might try with friends. Looks almost like carmeggedon in space, or something.

So I’ll participate, and I hope others do to!

used a random number generator to pick my entry - 27

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Let´s give it a try erm 13 :wink:

1 Like

Eyepatch

Hello there! I am not participating, just want to suggest something seeing that you are new to the forum and I believe people here might want to get to know you better and hopefully you want to know us as well. IF you’d like you can make a topic about yourself, what games you like to play and all that. And last, Welcome to Gaming Exodus!

4 Likes

Eyepatch I think most of the members of this forum received to many gifts lately and still have a huge backlog to finish before they want to join a giveaway to receive even more games. Don’t worry about that, it is sometimes really hard to find someone for the games you want to give away here xD

3 Likes

Carmeggedon in space? COUNT ME IN!!! 28 and welcome to the humble abode

1 Like

Looks interesting, count me in, 48, err ok, 25 then XD

4 more hours

Ok so the winner is…
alt text

Polekatt congrats. I have given you the key on the forum’s private chat.

Took 7 tries to get a number xD

Enjoy the game. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Congrats :smiley:

1 Like

Congratulations :wink:

1 Like

Wow, thank you!!! I was just talking to my crew about this game last night, as we were talking Carmeggedon Max Damage, and I told them to take a look at this game, as it sort of reminded me of a space version of that. Never expected to actually win it!

Thank you so much Eyepatch !!

0_1482882907253_fg3.JPG

3 Likes

Polekatt haha. You are welcome. Enjoy it to the fullest :slight_smile: Blow them spaceships up and turn those asteroids into ruble xD

1 Like