Going to get GF a new Laptop on Friday and need some advise.

As ya’ll know I am not the most tech savvy and I hate laptops so I was hoping some could help. I am looking to spend about 200-300 USD for one for her and would like a larger screen and a quad core I think. She wants to go to Wal-Mart to get one so she can lay her hand on it before she buys so we have to stay there for our selection and there are no store around here like Best Buy or anything like that.

She is NOT a gamer though does like to play games like Scrabble and listens to a lot of music and does a bit on Facebook so maybe quad core is not necessary, but I don’t want her to have to wait forever for a page to load either. Also it MUST have Wifi. I will post a couple and please tell me which will be best. Thank you in advance for your time. Oh she watches Netflick a lot on her tablet as well which this will replace.

Out of those I would go with the

Lenovo ideapad 110-151BR 15.6" Laptop, Windows 10 Home, Intel

Or

Acer Aspire ES1-533-C2PE 15.6" Laptop, Windows 10 Home, Intel

As they have the quad core CPUs. However, the Lenovo has a 1TB harddrive instead of 500GB making the Lenovo my ultimate choice out of the ones you have listed.

1 Like

LetsGetIt1220 Thanks bud, she is already worried I am spending to much on her. lol I told her she had to deal with it.

1 Like

Ordered the Lonovo and will be here by Friday.

2 Likes

Here is her new computer, we have to get her a email set up and so other stuff to get some features to work, she forgot her old email as she does not use it so we will make her a new one and lock the password and address away in my gun cabinet so they do not get lost.

2 Likes

I read the title really quick and somehow thought it said you were going to get a new girlfriend for your laptop…

3 Likes

sYnCroSis In that case I would go for a redhead :smiley:

1 Like

ButtStallion my wife is a redhead so I agree!

1 Like

sYnCroSis said in Going to get GF a new Laptop on Friday and need some advise.:

I read the title really quick and somehow thought it said you were going to get a new girlfriend for your laptop…

I think I might get choked out if I did that for her laptop! lol

1 Like

sYnCroSis said in Going to get GF a new Laptop on Friday and need some advise.:

ButtStallion my wife is a redhead so I agree!

Oh I so love redheads. My GF is not one but she did offer to wear a red wig for me.

1 Like

Okay guys and gals can you tell me if her laptop will run Pinball FX2? https://www.walmart.com/ip/55170005#about-item

So today she tells me that she does not like the laptop because she does not understand it and does not want to learn something new. She wants another RCA Android tablet instead. So that is fine and puts money back in my pocket to the tune of over $100.00 but when when I ask her where the receipt is and the other paperwork she has no clue. Ug! If she finds the receipt it looks like she will be getting this one in pink.