Good friends are hard to find.

Sgt_T8ie: Very cool gift thanx, really will sink time into this. However, it does present two significant problems, which I believe you have purposefully created. I need a racing wheel (G27 & then divorce) and now I no excuse not to set a decent time at the next Event (Playtech 2016).

Super stoked, sorry did not take the screen grab at the right time.

Trainsmash All good, it’s what we do! Also a racing game is wasted on me…

1 Like

Damn it:

2 Likes

I have a Thrustmaster T150 wheel and pedals and working absolutely fantastic so far with the F1 games.

2 Likes

ButtStallion Love my F1 games… well driving games. ButtStallion, seems we have a few things in common, especially a love for BL2

Trainsmash F1 and Borderlands? You have a winning taste sir :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Let me know how that is. I love a good racing game.

1 Like

teh_g said in Good friends are hard to find.:

I keep forgetting you don’t get humble monthly

1 Like

teh_g said in Good friends are hard to find.:

Did the 20gb DL and install and naturally had a quick look in (XBOX 360 controller). Started career with Karting and did the first season on novice (Way too low). One race I clipped a barrier through a sweep, spun out and still no one in site to drive past.

General first impression, even the easy go kart had moments of instability where skill is required. So a very good simulator is my first impression. Getting offline on grass causing car to twitch, requiring careful input (second box ticked).

The braking zone guides, seems to be a recommendation and not lore, compared versus Forza 2, where it was.

Believe I will spend a good deal of time on this. Reminds me of DIRT Rally, but for track racing, I.e. will be surprisingly difficult, requiring over realistic skill set. Very good as a result of the challenge.

Bring on the Bathurst and Nordschleife.

1 Like