Good Morning my Dearest friends...Best Morning ever....................

i woke up and open steam and suddenly saw my ban is gone. they unbaned me 1 day ago…!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

bought

one of the most hyped game of all time !!

Why were you banned in the first place? Sorry I did not catch up on that. Congratulations getting unbanned.

1 Like

jCARS i told that so many times lol how can you miss that :stuck_out_tongue:

anyway np…i family shared my account with 4 friends of mine…one gt buddy…one fb buddy and two real life friends…some of them tried to use a hacked credit card and boom… account banned for 90 days… -__-

1 Like

I was not very active due to personal health issues. Thank you for explaining it again.

How the hell did you send a gift to yourself? XD

I am proud of myself! I’ve yet to play this game :smiley: In Fact, I haven’t played GTA at all since PS2! GO ME!

LetsGetIt1220 The only GTA I’ve played was Vice City. Never liked GTA for some reason :’(

1 Like

Katsuo I was never a fan either, I only used to play it at a friends house loll

LetsGetIt1220 Tell me when you get GTA 5, so i can redownload it… and loose in shitty races against you XD

MeFFFlenn download speed really shitty here -__- it will take a while…at least two more days -_-…i will let you know

1 Like

Katsuo thats my secondary account. i bought few games from that account in summer sale so that i can gift it to my main account when they gonna remove ban

1 Like

Congrats!!!

And I would participate in races sometime in GTA V if I am on. I always liked that part of it.

Katsuo said in Good Morning my Dearest friends...Best Morning ever....................:

LetsGetIt1220 The only GTA I’ve played was Vice City. Never liked GTA for some reason :cry:

I never have either! Red Dead Redemption was awesome though

1 Like

I’m happy for you!

2 Likes

thnx guys :slight_smile: