Goodbye Rocket League

I officially uninstalled it last night and don’t see myself going back. I was 2 ranks away from the top 2% in the world but unfortunately Rocket League is a roller coaster when getting paired with people online. So many matches people want to quit when down 2 goals with plenty of time. Or they join a game and don’t play and then quit. It’s too frustrating and unpredictable and unfortunately I didn’t have a steady team mate who was capable of matching up with me vs heavy competition. The good news is, now I’ll fill that gap with something new. I’m thinking For Honor. Anyone own and enjoy it?

Well, you have to realize that almost every multiplayer game is like that. I lost 4 games in a row for my placement in Overwatch (for the same reason as yours) and ended up being in silver, which is by the way, a garbage rank.
As for For Honor, keep in mind that there are no dedicated servers in the game. It’s all peer-to-peer. So if someone lags, you’ll lag with him. And that can be frustrating sometimes (or all the times). My recommendation is Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege. Competitive, heavily skill-based and fun when played with friends. If that’s what you want.

Katsuo I had it for a while. Was fun but didn’t last. Same old “board up the windows and defend” thing got old quick. I know most games are like that but I’ve been able to carry in other games. Gears of War is a good example of a game I used to carry in. It didn’t matter if it was 4 v 4 or 1 v 4 I always liked my chances. RL you’re completely screwed if your teammate can’t block easy shots etc. I’ll keep searching for my next game…

1 Like

sYnCroSis Bunch of nanderman’s on the team.

1 Like

sYnCroSis said in /404:

officially uninstalled it last night and don’t see myself going back. I was 2 ranks away from the top 2% in the world but unfortunately Rocket League is a roller coaster when getting paired with people online. So many matches people want to quit when down

i bought it 2 days ago so just started the journey …any tips for me ?! :slight_smile:

DANTE Tips? Refund it

Splatoon 2 is out this summer. You think I’m joking but people are hardcore about it haha

DANTE If you want to be good, you’re going to invest 500+ hours.

Katsuo hahhaha…it was a gift from a school friend

DANTE Refund your school friend

1 Like

Katsuo you know what i need to uninstall you from my friend list !! xD

1 Like

I can play Battlefield 4, Killing floor 1 and 2, Insurgency and some other MP which i have if you are in

Arsononion I thought your internet wouldn’t allow you to?

Arsononion uhhhh i guess that’s good?!?

sYnCroSis If you asked him a longer question, maybe he would tell you his entire life.

1 Like

Katsuo I’m confused it says post is deleted

1 Like

sYnCroSis the answer is he has better Internet now. I have admin vision and can see deleted posts :see_no_evil:

1 Like

sYnCroSis He posted a novel about his issues with working at the ISP and how they actually now give him solid internet so that he doesn’t try to sue them. Not sure why he deleted that.

2 Likes