GPU issue

Well I don’t know what happened but my monitor is blinking like crazy… I have some weird yellow triangle in system try no warning and nothing. I reinstalled the drivers and well is still the same ? XD I used REVO to remove all the traces,restored to previous version and well is still same ? Won’t even let me open AMD Settings… anyone had similar issues ? XD

ArsonSami Check connections?

Only0neKnight said in GPU issue:

Check connections

Its working fine XD Maybe its some black magic involved XD

ArsonSami said in /404:

Well I don’t know what happened but my monitor is blinking like crazy… I have some weird yellow triangle in system try no warning and nothing. I reinstalled the drivers and well is still the same ? XD I used REVO to remove all the traces,restored to previous version and well is still same ? Won’t even let me open AMD Settings… anyone had similar issues ? XD

Is the monitor working on another system? Maybe the monitor is bad?

If the drivers are also reinstalled, it could be the part failing (GPU, motherboard, or power supply)?

teh_g I had a lot of issues with the heat but i’m 100% sure monitor is ok so is the GPU… I need to test the motherboard, since it was so hot and my PC was shutting down so much but my first guess would be PSU going rip, I noticed that even my fans which are connected to motherboard start to slow down when that happens lol

ArsonSami said in GPU issue:

teh_g I had a lot of issues with the heat but i’m 100% sure monitor is ok so is the GPU… I need to test the motherboard, since it was so hot and my PC was shutting down so much but my first guess would be PSU going rip, I noticed that even my fans which are connected to motherboard start to slow down when that happens lol

Overheating could definitely cause issues.

Moved to Tech support

teh_g I had over heating last year but since i replaced my case everything was alright XD but PSU was acting up and my audio jack is rip due to heat :smiley: I have spare PSU so ill just replace it

ShiftySatchmo You like to be a BOSS, don’t you? hahaha

1 Like

ArsonSami I need to uphold order!

ArsonSami some screenshot would help