Gravity Rush 2

Well you guessed it, I’m marathoning! I’m now playing the sequel:

Pretty much the same controls and mechanics (mostly) with continuation of the story. I will say that I wish this was also a vita port, we would have got 60fps like the last one. This one is 30fps even on the pro. The controls also don’t feel as tight as the last one, but still quite good so far.

They really need to make a policy that users should be able to chose any resolution equal or lesser than 4k. That way we could bump 1080p30 games down to 900 or 720 in hopes it would bump the fps up to 60. fps > quality. Always. : / There’s a bit of motion blur that masks it sometimes, but none of the voodoo magic nintendo used for breath of the wild. I literally only noticed the low framerate a handful of times in that game!

gord0 it is odd that they don’t give a bit more control over those settings. It’s not like it would be hard to do

ShiftySatchmo said in Gravity Rush 2:

gord0 it is odd that they don’t give a bit more control over those settings. It’s not like it would be hard to do

Would take an artist longer to do the menu art than it would take a programmer to implement.

30 fps is more than enough kihihi

1 Like

Katsuo for bloodborne!

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo 0_1496668655401_Image-bloodborne-gesture-05.gif

1 Like

So I just beat it. Such an epic game! It’s really meant to be played back to back with the first one. It’s all one continuous story. Again, the shortcomings are the low fps, looser controls than the first one even though all the controls are the same…ish. Also there’s a number of bits that were really half-assed, but the overall game made up for it. I just wish the worked on it for another 6 months to a year. Doesn’t seem like a first party level of QA.

Oh not to spoil too much, but if you play these games, the second game is far from over when you see the credits. There’s still a big chunk of the game to be played, after which the real credits come…

Also, I just found out this exists:

So that’s what I’m going to play now, it takes place right at the end of GR1 from the perspective of a different character.

1 Like

So I just beat it. Such an epic game! It’s really meant to be played back to back with the first one. It’s all one continuous story. Again, the shortcomings are the low fps, looser controls than the first one even though all the controls are the same…ish. Also there’s a number of bits that were really half-assed, but the overall game made up for it. I just wish the worked on it for another 6 months to a year. Doesn’t seem like a first party level of QA.

Oh not to spoil too much, but if you play these games, the second game is far from over when you see the credits. There’s still a big chunk of the game to be played, after which the real credits come… Also don’t play the second one without playing the first. There’s far to many story references from the first game.

Also, I just found out this exists:

So that’s what I’m going to play now, it takes place right at the end of GR1 from the perspective of a different character.

teh_g Also there’s something fuckey with editing. Keeps turning shit into quotes when no one is being quoted. So i have to edit a second time to remove all the special chars.

1 Like

gord0 nice! Enjoyed the first one so I’ll have to check this out. Thanks for letting us know

1 Like

teh_g Also, once I fix the edit, it results in a dual post lol. This is like the 4th or 5th time this has happened.

1 Like

gord0 I blame admin XD

gord0 said in Gravity Rush 2:

teh_g Also, once I fix the edit, it results in a dual post lol. This is like the 4th or 5th time this has happened.

Hmm, I will look into it.

Alright so I just beat the DLC. I was on vacay for a little bit so it took longer than usual. The DLC was pretty good, but I wouldn’t touch it before completing the base game. I wouldn’t touch the base game until completing the prequel. A good franchise that I would welcome a 3rd installment for. I just hope they do better QA next time!

1 Like