Gravity Rush Remastered

This is my next game (ps4). Previously on vita. It’s open world but you control your own gravity…I think that’s all I really need to say lol. It runs at 60fps too! XD

Will post more later!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMGaMOyr0GIa (it seems only one embed is allowed : /)

I tried the demo of the second Gravity Rush and I loooooooved it. Definitely gonna be a purchase when the price drops.

Btw, are you controlling your gravity with gyro or with buttons?

Katsuo said in Gravity Rush Remastered:

I tried the demo of the second Gravity Rush and I loooooooved it. Definitely gonna be a purchase when the price drops.

Buttons and sticks. I had the second one on my list, luckily I was curious enough to see if the first one was on ps4. So gonna play it first.

gord0 said in Gravity Rush Remastered:

Buttons and sticks. I had the second one on my list, luckily I was curious enough to see if the first one was on ps4. So gonna play it first.

Ah, okay. In the second you’ll use literally everything to control your gravity and character. It’s awesome haha

It was pretty good on vita. Let me know how the remaster goes

Ah, okay. In the second you’ll use literally everything to control your gravity and character. It’s awesome haha

Would be the first time I’ve seen that gimmick used as a primary mechanic on a non-nintendo title.

Oh, side note, if you did indeed get breath of the wild working, would you be using a ps4 controller or other?

Would be the first time I’ve seen that gimmick used as a primary mechanic on a non-nintendo title.

Oh, side note, if you did indeed get breath of the wild working, would you be using a ps4 controller or other?

It worked great in Gravity Rush 2 haha. Made it easier to aim the platforms!
And yeah, I used both x360 and PS4 controllers. They both work perfectly on CEMU. You just need to bind the buttons in the input settings and you’re good to go.

It worked great in Gravity Rush 2 haha. Made it easier to aim the platforms!
And yeah, I used both x360 and PS4 controllers. They both work perfectly on CEMU. You just need to bind the buttons in the input settings and you’re good to go.

There’s like 3 or 4 puzzles that use the gyros to rotate a puzzle with a ball or slidy things. With the pro controller it worked the same way the ps4 controller does. Dunno what it wants you to do with the joycons or if you are playing in portable… but I figure the ps4 controller would have you covered with cemu… or an xbone controller… or somebody will, if not already, figure out how to connect the pro controller to a pc.

Just beat this game! Holy shit is it good! It’s a little rough around the edges, but overall really good. The “roughness” is exactly what you’d expect from a vita/psp port. It’s “open world” but the openness is given to you and taken away from you at different times so that it feels like the story is always driven forward. Very much recommended. It’s $33cdn, so it’s also a good price!..I just bought Gravity Rush 2 which is $80cdn… So yeah, I’m going balls-deep!

1 Like

gord0 Why is the game so expensive in Canada? XD
I found both these games for ~50 euros on disc.

I’m glad you liked it! Go develop a third Gravity Rush game.

gord0 Why is the game so expensive in Canada? XD
I found both these games for ~50 euros on disc.

I’m glad you liked it! Go develop a third Gravity Rush game.

gord0 Yeah but I’m talking here about 2 games being 50 euros. You paid $113 for these games lol

gord0 Yeah but I’m talking here about 2 games being 50 euros. You paid $113 for these games lol

Sony cock

1 Like

How the hell do you play this game god damn it

1 Like

I barely remember. Lots of flying/falling.

Flying is the tricky part. I’ll end up throwing my controller away just because the gyro is on crack.

I didn’t remember it used it, must be optional. Will it let you use ds4 instead of ds5?

I tried the game on PS4 too and I don’t see an option to turn the gyro off. I doesn’t matter, I’ll probably get used to it but it’s weird as hell. I just feel like my character is a stupid ass version of Spiderman that likes to slam her face against a wall…ceiling…road.

All I remember is that I liked it enough to beat it and the second game works out some of the crappy stuff from the first.

Haha I played the original on Vita. It was a good time. The time attack stuff is brutal