GreedFall - A game to keep an eye on

This is an RPG made by Spiders (aka NOPE) studios. What’s so special about it, you ask? It has 0 fetch quests, 80 story quests, 35 hours of gameplay. Beautifulllll…

1 Like

katsuo Such temptation.

teh_g Temptation??? Within Temptation!!!

1 Like

Same devs as Of Orcs and Men which I literally just started playing XD

I like that it has muzzle loaders in it. The creature reminded me of one of the creatures in Wild Hunt.

Thread resurrection! This is my next game. Running at max settings at 1440p>60 (usually >90). Couldn’t utilize dsr without dipping below 60 sometimes.

Feels like Mass Effect and Dragon Age games. It’s quite a well done game. I hope AA takes over the mainstream and EA, Activision, etc all become held in the same category as mobile games…so basically not acknowledged as games.

Will post more later!

1 Like

I’m genuinely surprised you liked it since the combat is meh. Everything else is very well made.

1 Like

Mass Effect and Dragon Age have meh combat too.

Beat it last night! Totally recommend! If they can make a AA game this good, Greedfall 2 will roll over into AAA quality.

2 Likes

You want it to be a mtx, live service, loot box, cash grab quality game?

1 Like

I meant the graphics and gameplay. It would still be AA given the status of the publisher. AAA gameplay and graphics, AA ethics.

1 Like

Haha I know what you meant. It’s just a tiny bit sad that most of the AAA games are being released with bunch of shit and not gameplay.

2 Likes