Guess what I just got!

My buddy was at Walmart when he noticed something was in stock…

Nice! It’s good stuff

“proper platform” :wink:

Katsuo said in Guess what I just got!:

“proper platform” :wink:

Plugs into tv, condition satisfied.

1 Like

gord0 Which game did you buy for that thing?

None yet. If my pro controller arives by the time I finish my next game, I’ll buy zelda digitally.

gord0 said in Guess what I just got!:

None yet. If my pro controller arives by the time I finish my next game, I’ll buy zelda digitally.

Oh now you like 30 fps games? XD

At least they patched it so i can get 30 in tv mode. Zelda is one of the few i can let slide.

1 Like

At least they patched it so i can get 30 in tv mode. Zelda is one of the few i can let slide.

If I were you, I would’ve bought the game and emulated it with CEMU. It’s stable now and you can run it at 4k with better shaders and lightning and stuff like that. But, you are not me sooooooo have fun with the clicky switch xD

P.S. Clicker Heroes would be the perfect game for the Switch. Just because of the click joy-con thingies. \o/

If I were you, I would’ve bought the game and emulated it with CEMU. It’s stable now and you can run it at 4k with better shaders and lightning and stuff like that. But, you are not me sooooooo have fun with the clicky switch xD

P.S. Clicker Heroes would be the perfect game for the Switch. Just because of the click joy-con thingies. \o/

No shitty controls for me:

gord0 What the hell are those prices. You could buy 2 PS4 Pros for that switch and controller here XD

gord0 What the hell are those prices. You could buy 2 PS4 Pros for that switch and controller here XD

I’ve come to terms that nintendo will never stop doing retarded shit.

1 Like

I was like whoa that’s expensive! Then I remembered Canada. You’ll love Zelda it’s pretty awesome

1 Like

Have you licked it yet?! XD

MeFFFlenn said in Guess what I just got!:

Have you licked it yet?! XD

I’m not getting it until tomorrow (work buddy)… also I’m not buying any physical media for it, so nothing to lick.

I was going to guess crabs… but hey close enough. :wink:

Just kidding a Switch looks like it would be lots of fun.

It doesn’t support usb headsets :confused: PS4 does, wii u does…

Just ordered a 3.5mm wire and a volume booster. Lost the 3.5mm for my g633 and if the samsung earbuds i tested aren’t loud enough, then i’ll definitely need the boost for my g633s.

So those worked out nicely. I’ll probably post tomorrow on my initial thoughts on Breath of the Wild.

1 Like

gord0 The 900p30 will haunt youuu~~~