Gwent

I recieved today my The Witcher’s Gwent closed beta key. Enjoying it so far. Who else got the opportunity? I want to beat you all xD
2 defeat oout of 2 online matches, I am BAD :smiley:

ButtStallion Didn’t know where to sign up… awww should’ve looked into it. I’d love to hear feedback. I used to play MtG in the 90’s/00’s, but Hearthstone never grabbed me. But Gwent looks to be intriguing - especially as they hinting there’s a story behind the cards etc.

1 Like

I wish I understood the game more, but with most games that involve numbers I am dumbfounded.

2 Likes

Sgt_T8ie Magic is great. Used to play it a lot. I am going to play a few more matches and write here some feelings about the beta so far :wink:

1 Like

Seems fun so far. I got into the beta as well!

2 Likes

Does it works for AMD Users now too? Since the Alpha was broken for AMD users :frowning:

I like how I’m the only one who doesn’t like gwent :#

1 Like

Katsuo I guess we’re not soul mates bud :frowning:

tat2teel Nooooooooo :’(

1 Like

teh_g I challenge you :smiley:

ButtStallion You lucky thing!!

I been signed up ever since they announced it, and I still haven’t seen mine yet!

I have no idea how to play Gwent, but I can’t wait to play it. I love games like this. I played Magic for a long time. Hearthstone did not grab me. But there is one called Infinity Wars that I like a lot. Its free, if any of you that like CCGs want to try it. I have never paid a single dime for it, and I have around 1700 cards. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

ButtStallion said in Gwent:

teh_g I challenge you :smiley:

Add me on GOG. My username is “teh_g”

2 Likes

teh_g Added you. (Asayaga…younger brother’s gog acc, he is the Witcher fan, activated to his acc :smiley: )

Polekatt I dont know how it works. My younger brother has every The Witcher game on day 1, some is collector’s edition and he did not get a key. My gog acc is totally empty and I received my key today :smiley:

Another place to spam GOG usernames:

add meeee! SGTT8IE

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie Added xD

1 Like

ButtStallion said in Gwent:

Sgt_T8ie Added xD

Accepted :fireworks:

1 Like

So I go into my spam mail a few minutes ago to check something totally unrelated to this, just to see if I had missed an email I was looking for.

Didn’t see that particular email, but… Imagine my surprise! There, two days ago, was an email inviting me to the Gwent Beta!! Even when I read this post, I never thought to check my spam folder.

I went ahead and created a GoG account so I can play this later in the week, so ya’ll add me too, its Polekatt, just like here.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I gave my Gwent code to my younger brother, now he gave his to me…So add me on GoG “Daemonprince”, I will play it on my acc from now on.

1 Like

Found my code today in my mail, activated and then it offered me witcher 1 enhanced for free as well ontop of it for subscribing to there news.

2 Likes