GX BF platoon

So i was thinking to create Gaming Exodus almighty Battlefield platoon if at least 10 people would play XD Are you guys and gals for it ?? also pic of me plying last night alone on EVGA servers XD

Buy me the game and I’ll be in the platoon. :grin:

4 Likes

So the battlefield servers are just as empty as the Team Fortress ones?

MyLifeForAiur You should play on their CS:GO servers :wink:

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur Every server is empty. KF2 included. Well kinda. Sami’s always there xD

2 Likes

If I was getting BF 1 I would join :smiley:

teh_g said in GX BF platoon:

If I was getting BF 1 I would join :smiley:

You’re in luck! This is BF4

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur In total i have almost 50 hours for the giveaway and i mostly played alone all servers are empty and im pretty sure i wont win XD

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo and is only 5.99$ not 159.99 like bf1 XD

1 Like

If i get game i will join for sure :slight_smile:

You know what it’s actually tempting. Spent today on mostly empty cs:go servers. Max was 4 humans.

Arsononion - Count me in. Add me dhodhong in Origin.

Arsononion
I’m three and a half hours out from 20. Their Man Vs. Machine servers are usually full, everything else is empty. I was hoping to have 20 by now but I’ve been dealing with the Police and Insurance company for the last couple of days because someone rear ended me then drove off.

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur I hope you solve that my friend :smiley:

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur said in GX BF platoon:

Arsononion
I’m three and a half hours out from 20. Their Man Vs. Machine servers are usually fully everything else is empty. I was hoping to have 20 by now but I’ve been dealing with the Police and Insurance company for the last couple of days because someone rear ended me then drove off.

That sucks. Hope the catch the bastard!

1 Like

Also not sure if I’ll ever get to squad up with you guys due to time difference etc. but if I do, sorry, I’m so sorry. Honestly I can’t tell you how sorry I’ll be for doing whatever I do.

I may be sorry, but it won’t stop me from doing it all again.

1 Like