HAPPY BIRTHDAY GX

I was literally about to make this thread when FB showed me this:

7 Likes

gord0 I like how I got the video highlight mmmmmmmmm

4 Likes

Yeah time flies when you’re in good company. Happy Birthday GX. And thank you teh_g for keeping us together.

4 Likes

Happy Birthday, indeed! I love these forums. I haven’t been stressed out about using them even once XD

3 Likes

One year and we are still going strong! Here is to many more years of GamingExodus.

2 Likes

And I thought GX anniversary was June 25th xD anyway, happy birthday everyone!

2 Likes

:birthday:

Always a pleasant place to swing by when making the internet rounds. Appreciate all of yous. Here’s to a year!

2 Likes

Adnan_Popara said in HAPPY BIRTHDAY GX:

And I thought GX anniversary was June 25th xD anyway, happy birthday everyone!

I think the forums probably started a few days later. If this was the day I added a bunch of ex-gt on fb, then this forum went up within a couple days. Either way, this is still the anniversary of when we all came together.

1 Like

gord0 GX started 6/24. You can tell if you creep on teh_g or my profile :o

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo which is what I did. I creep him day and night, in sleep, under his bed, I am the Babadook!

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Nice I’ve also been here since it’s inception. Just like my new favourite NHL team the golden knights.

MyLifeForAiur haha new favorite? Why? You haven’t even seen them play yet XD

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Mostly because now I can say I’ve been there since day one. Also Hockey is a big deal in Canada and quite a few people I know get genuinely upset if you abandon your team for another.

1 Like

glad to be a part of this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yay! :cake:

2 Likes

Did i smell free games ? Jk, Happy birthday GX and thank you our lord teh_g for creating this heaven. ShiftySatchmo spot being such a bad forum mod :stuck_out_tongue: jk

2 Likes

So like, happy increment day dear GX :smiley: :cake:

2 Likes

Arsononion said in HAPPY BIRTHDAY GX:

Did i smell free games ? Jk, Happy birthday GX and thank you our lord teh_g for creating this heaven. ShiftySatchmo spot being such a bad forum mod :stuck_out_tongue: jk

I smell bad.

1 Like

teh_g Today was 34C aka 93F in my place I mowed the lawn, cleaned the whole house, washed sheets, windows covers did the wardrobe after that made dinner washed the plates and played some Arma III and yet didn’t shower so can you guess how bad I smell XD

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur I really am not a fan of the name or logo haha