Happy (Canadian) Thanksgiving

To all us Canucks out there.

That is all. :slight_smile:

Ub6 Happy Thanksgiving friend.

Hope you had fun my Northern brothers! It’s hockey season! Well pre-season anyway. Go Sabres!!!

1 Like

Sir_diealot Sabres are my second favourite team. I use to call them my team in the east but now Detroit is back in the east so I can’t say that anymore.

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving friends from Mexico xD enjoy

MyLifeForAiur said in Happy (Canadian) Thanksgiving:

Sir_diealot Sabres are my second favourite team. I use to call them my team in the east but now Detroit is back in the east so I can’t say that anymore.

I must be getting old, whatever happened to the Adams Division?

My GF is a Detroit girl, born and raised there.

1 Like

Hopefully you guys get to eat a lot and pretend to be American.

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur Thank you. :smiley:

1 Like

Sir_diealot Sabres… even my Canucks will do better than them again… and that is saying something. :stuck_out_tongue: And thank you, great time with friends and family.

picketech I missed you in May… sorry, but thanks.

teh_g 1st… ate too much, but totally worth it.

2nd, why would we slum and pretend to be American? Just kidding… well sort if… as a Canadian I am resisting the temptation to say Sorry, Eh. :v_tone3:

1 Like

Ub6 said in Happy (Canadian) Thanksgiving:

Sir_diealot Sabres… even my Canucks will do better than them again… and that is saying something. :stuck_out_tongue: And thank you, great time with friends and family.

Go Sharks?

Happy Thanksgiving mate. :slight_smile:

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Yeah nobody can choke like they can come play off time… good choice. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Yeah nobody can choke like they can come play off time… good choice. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, they made it to the cup (finally)! They didn’t choke in playoffs.

Yea we have struggled the last 2 years, we have the talent, they are just not producing.

ShiftySatchmo Sharks eww.

Also I love how this post about Canadian Thanksgiving turned into a conversation about hockey. So Canadian of it.

1 Like