Happy New Year

I love you all. GX is awesome. Drink and eat all night and set the bass to max, it is okay now. :smiley: It was a great year with you guys, much more fun and interactive than on GT. Play more next year and buy me more games :smiley: Especially Andromeda or Dawn of War 3 :smiley: <3 See you next year. ( 4 pm and after 3 beers…this will be a looooong day. )

0_1483202701459_B6SGpHGCUAEzmMw.jpg
0_1483196847852_11325973_1475695412724181_1414668904_n.jpg

Happy New Years and be safe and merry all. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy New Year, you freaking alcoholic <3

2 Likes

What was that? You’re buying me Andromeda?! THANK YOU!!!

1 Like

Katsuo Social drinker, sounds better.

ShiftySatchmo You are welcome :wink: :smiley: I buy a copy and we split the game :smiley:

1 Like

ButtStallion ok I’ll play the last half and let you know how it ends XD

Happy New Year everybody! I wish you nothing but the best for the coming year! I hope we will be able to chat and game on a lot in 2017! Love you all! Have a good one!

2 Likes

Guten Rutsch!!!

1 Like

A Happy New Year to each and everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

MeFFFlenn said in Happy New Year:

Guten Rutsch

thats “happy New Year” in germany? xD i guess i can say that to my brother in law who live in germany xD

DANTE It means something like a good transition into the new year, but word for word it means Good Slide/Skid/Slip :smiley:

1 Like

Happy New Year everybody! Hope you all had a great start in the new year!

2 Likes

Happy New Year and God Luck in 2017 to everybody :slight_smile:

1 Like

This isn’t one that I personally care about/ celebrate, but happy new year to those that do, and thank whoever made it a day I get off work for, and can watch college football. LOL

1 Like