Hard Reset Redux

If you like old style shooters, you’ll love this. I’ve only played a few levels so far, and this is quite well done! : ] Also, has zero performance issues. Constant 60fps with ultra settings at 1440p in crossfire mode.

Stop tempting me with new games to play!

2 Likes

teh_g said in Hard Reset Redux:

You never played this? It’s a good one. It’s super short though

2 Likes

teh_g said in Hard Reset Redux:

I only post when I start a new game or beat one… so I’m only tempting you as fast as I beat them : ]

1 Like

gord0 I am bad at beating games. I play too many that have no end!

1 Like

I bought it when it had a discount, but I refunded it after the first mission/map. Not my type :stuck_out_tongue:

ButtStallion said in Hard Reset Redux:

I bought it when it had a discount, but I refunded it after the first mission/map. Not my type :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s a nostalgia factor in it for me. If it were a new game I probably wouldn’t like it as much.

I beat that game like 10 times its awesome XD

1 Like

I guess I’m the only one who doesn’t like it that much. It’s too flashy for me.

2 Likes

I played the non-redux version. Didn’t do it for me either, kind of a “meh”. The movement was too clunky for the old-school style. For me. I can strafe all day if it feels good but I didn’t think it did. Lots of vertical level design, but all the battles took place on flat planes. Then the “miss” system that was just RNG was ludicrous. I don’t mind filling a bullet sponge with holes but when I hit him it better register damnit! Beat it out of spite more than anything.

Eye candy was good though and I rather enjoyed the boss battles. Some of those were “epic”.

1 Like

I started the original but never finished it. Just got sidetracked is all, the game was fun.

Just beat it. Yeah a bit short, but it also implies a sequel at the end. I’ll play it if it ever comes to be. : ]

1 Like