Heeey i got a key for birthday gift that i want to share with you guys :D ADR1FT key let me know

So i was on facebook and a friend wanted to gift me a key but i wanted to re-share so i can give back at least something of what i’v recieve from friends here :smiley: it’s a game called ADR1FT
if anyone wants it pleaseee let me know and today it’s my birthday todaaaaay i was born 25 years agooo and i wiiilllllllllllllllllllll dooooooooooooooooo nooothiiingg HAHAHAHAHA i love you all at least i’m playing games thanks to a lot of you guys <3

Happy birthday bro! Wish you all the best mate

1 Like

Happy birthday! I have more than enough games, but nice share.

1 Like

Gokekkon omedetou gozaimasu ! Stay classy aaaaaaand everything else that is popular to stay when you have birthday. (wtf)

1 Like

Katsuo hahahahahaahahah thanks? hasuhdauhduahds

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo thanksss if you know anyone who wats it let me knoww :smiley:

1 Like

Arsononion thanks my friend love you :smiley:

manguit0u I love you too bro <3

1 Like

Happy birthday my friend, hope you will have a great day with Cati, your family, your dogs and the games you wanna play today :wink:

1 Like

Happy increment day :smiley:

1 Like

Happy Lvl up mate. :birthday:

1 Like

Happy Birthday to you.

1 Like

Feliz Cumpleaños, awesome share but i got no time to play lately, in case you have a watchdogs 2 let me know lolol es broma

1 Like

Feliz Birthday, my pana!

1 Like

manguit0u I’m a couple days late but Happy Belated Birthday. I’ll pass on the game since I’m up to my nose in Civ VI and Skyrim. How does it feel being a quarter of a century old?

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur SAD hahahaha i mean, i had expectations for my 25 years old and currently i’m thinking at least i am “alive” and know a lot of people around the world <3 hahahaha and “GAMES <3”

1 Like

manguit0u I know what you mean. I’m almost 27 and not even remotely close to what I had planned out. Games are always good distractions though.

MyLifeForAiur I am 26 and every single day i think about putting a bullet in my skull but i aint a pussy to pussy out XD

1 Like

Arsononion HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Arsononion Wait, wait… so your saying your not a pussy, but your pussying out of doing it… So instead, why not just every time you think about doing something like that eat some Bacon Wrapped Tuna.