Hello... Made some logo concepts for Gaming Exodus...

What do you think?.. Just using some idle time to help the community.
Hope I’m not stepping on toes, perhaps somebody already made one, and if so, please ignore this thread.
Look forward to hearing feedback from the admin staff :smiley:

The second one looks simple and elegant

1 Like

Gutter I have been typing a topic for Logo concepts now Mark XD believe it or not lol.
then I suddenly saw your post when i refreshed the duplicate page to see what is that new unread post lol
I have been creating a topic to get ideas on logo for the forum since there is no Logo now :slight_smile: so that combining all that I could be able to create one for us :slight_smile:
anyway Glad to see you already worked on it :slight_smile: :thumbsup_tone1:

1 Like

Thanks guys… :slight_smile:

Two completely different ideas… I may do another concept, different from these later this morning.

2 Likes

Gutter I will try to come up with ideas :slight_smile: and may be I try to tweak that 2nd idea of yours if it is ok :slight_smile:

1 Like

vijaydasr

I love the idea.

I love these! I’ll let the greater community pick one once you’ve had a chance to think of a few :wink:

2 Likes

That is pretty damn dope mate ! Thank you very much ! :smiley:

1 Like

Need one to look bad ass also so I can put it on the hoodie

2 Likes

I vote the second of the two. The more options the better. :slight_smile:

I vote the second one, but in a different color. The green reminds me of something else… Anyway, maybe like blue or something?

1 Like

I like the top one myself.

1 Like

The second one had my mind twitching… now I remembered why. The X being different and the arrow(s).

alt text

2 Likes

Ub6 Isn’t that from another gaming community? I swear saw that one before

p3ssimist_gΛming Yeah it is, that is why I thought it looked somewhat familiar. Exodus Gaming, many different games played by them but I remember them from Arma.

1 Like

Ub6 haha that’s funny exodus gaming and gaming exodus

Ub6 we can just change our name :smiley:

1 Like

teh_g I vote fluffy chimps

ShiftySatchmo Should I start packing up now >…> lol

1 Like

p3ssimist_gΛming take me with you…fluffy.

1 Like