Hello my friends ANY IDEA FOR GOOD GPU BUT REALLY CHEAP <3

My old gpu died the used one todd got me is giving me black screen on videos and my gf gpu gts8800 is giving her black screen on premiere and shuting the program down and have to restart the pc we need a really cheap but good gpu for her if anyone knows

GTX 1050 or rx 460 is a good choice now

manguit0u gtx 1050 will be really good now

Buy anything from AMD 3xx or nvidia 7xx or 9xx series. You don’t have to go to the higher series because none of them are offering a significant fps boost in games. They are just newer and more expensive and that’s all.

1 Like

A 100 dollar 1050 is way better than a 7 or 9 series. And in Hungary, a 950 and a 1050 costs the same, a bit funny, but maybe in some other countries as well :smiley:

1 Like

ButtStallion That’s why I’m thinking about his country and not about EU. He lives in Venezuela where a new 1050 might cost even $300. Used and older GPU are definitely cheaper and they offer the same performance as the new ones.

manguit0u Oh my, GTS 8800. I had that one, a 640 MB version, I used it almost 10 years ago. I gave it to one of my friends, who is still using it. They can run for a really long time i see :smiley:

Hey, long time no see! I’d go with what people already mentioned.

Katsuo ButtStallion thanks for the help and info, i won’t be buying it here on the country i have to see as always how to buy it on amazon U.S and bring it here but yeah if on amazon say 100$ i need a little bit more i’m saving at the moment but those 1050 sound good

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Hello broo yeah a lot have happened too much craziness i`ll make a post about it at least the jobs are good for the moment but life has been crazy

1 Like

Buy whatever you can afford - don’t stretch yourself to get a latest generation if you can find a last gen for a much cheaper price - I’m sure you can make better use of the money for you & your family. The GTX950 is seriously still a good card for gaming at 1920x1080 at medium to high settings (as long as you are sensible with choices for AA, AO, AF, shadows etc.) it gets within 10fps of a HD7950 (equivalent to the 280 & 380) in my experience, while being quieter & less power hungry. I’m seeing the 1050 being the same price in my country, but maybe on Amazon you’ll find them trying to dump the GTX950 stock soon. Likewise the r9 3xx series is still viable.

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie i don’t really care about super ultra high graphics, i almost never played a game with super ultra graphics i always tend to put off on AA, vsync and all weird stuff i don’t understand that make the game slower xD
i need to sell my old pc parts and save some money from future payments and decide what to get for my gf

1 Like