Help

Does anyone know how to restart windows 10 password ? My friend who is a professor shared his laptop with his wife to do some work and somehow they forgot the password i tried some thing but nothing worked XD So is there anything i could do or nope ? Xd

Arsononion If he used a local administrator it is easy, if they forgot everything about their windows live account not. Some additional infos would be nice.

Moved to Tech Support <3

PeaceLeon said in Help:

Arsononion If he used a local administrator it is easy, if they forgot everything about their windows live account not. Some additional infos would be nice.

If they forgot their windows live password they can just click forgot password at hotmail or some such.

PeaceLeon well i tried everything they gave me list of passwords and none worked i tried some tools none worked either XD Onyl win reinstall left and trying to recover the files with recuva XD

I managed to hack my Win7 on ly laptop when I forgot my password once with this method. Easy and quick way:

The password is probably the date when they got married. If they can’t remember the date, well, something is wrong there.

1 Like

Arsononion You can easily bypass Windows Password if you have a local account. If they use a windows live account you can reset the password like Andrew said.

ButtStallion does it work with windows 10 ?

PeaceLeon Some other idiot made them all not me … so the “email” doesnt even exist in outlook database … i tried to recover it and nothing worked will try this tool :smiley:

ShiftySatchmo There is no option sadly for that XD I only see first and last name

Arsononion
This is the WIn10 version if the WIn7 method does not work.
Sadly, as I can see a bit trickier and longer.

ButtStallion Somehow i managed to restart all the shit using a phone number now waiting to confirm XD

I did it i managed to get in XD YEY now im not giving it back until i get paid i fixed so many PCs lately but i never got paid XD

1 Like

Arsononion Glad to hear :smiley: It is easier when you have a genuine Windows :smiley: Back then, my win 7 was not and i did not have the repair disk. Learned from that, hated the cracked, bought the legal Win10 :smiley: And now i know i dont have to worry about forgetting my password :smiley:

Arsononion next time use local account not a outlook sing in …

Mark2K77 It was not my laptop and i wasnt the one “fixing” it but the dudes who own a PC shop did it and they fucked everything up XD but i fixed it on my own somehow XD

1 Like