Hey Pablo(Picketech) this is for you!

If this doesn’t get you listening for the postman I don’t know what will! hahah

I feel all giggly ittly helping out and excited for you to get this

2 Likes

p3ssimist_gΛming Oh that’s right you contributed on this one as well. Pablo, here thank Jason! haha

Spinalfailed but you did all the hard work i just sat here on my ass and clicked 2 tabs :stuck_out_tongue:

p3ssimist_gΛming I clicked a few tabs , drove a bit, clicked a few tabs. Drove a bit! haha

Spinalfailed Don’t forget the box! :package:

1 Like

p3ssimist_gΛming BOX?!? That shit came in a box! :astonished: lmao

1 Like

Spinalfailed No BOX? I lost all memories when I left Gtribe so pretty fresh minded atm :frowning:

1 Like

p3ssimist_gΛming No I never ship something like that in its factory packaging. It was most definitely in another box!

1 Like

Spinalfailed o.O Sthap confusing me! … I’ll be in Steam … head hurts

1 Like

OMG now im going to camp the mailbox lolol this is amazing damn you Todd now i cant sleep thx bro

2 Likes

p3ssimist_gΛming Thx alot Jason xD stay epic bro

picketech really not sure I helped with this one or not or the other one but either way Enjoy man play that toy hard … well let your rig play that toy hard !

1 Like

picketech I simultaneously suck and am awesome!

1 Like

p3ssimist_gΛming said in Hey Pablo(Picketech) this is for you!:

picketech really not sure I helped with this one or not or the other one but either way Enjoy man play that toy hard … well let your rig play that toy hard !

necesita cerveza

1 Like

Always man beer is always the right choice lol

1 Like

picketech El torno de Mexico/ los tigres del norte con mi cerveza jajaja wife taught me well

1 Like