Hipocrisy runs deep and runs true.

Personally, I am sick of people like that. To me, it’s better to be a true asshole than anything that is not like you. The internet was always like that, I know, but man, you only find out what people are truly like when you see how they treat you AFTER they have no longer use of you, or you can’t be used in a way so that they can be lifted up.

At the very least, I have never lied about myself; this is who I am, who I always have been and people like me (very few) hate me (so many more!) or just don’t give a single fuck about me (that number is outstanding!) However, I can proudly say that I have never lied online, except that time I did that dating profile when I was 16!

Don’t lie folks! Sooner or later, it will bite you down your ass before you can even say “Milisav is an ugly dwarf.”

Been there long time ago but then…

Now everything is just fine. :smiley:

You got me at “MIlisav is an ugly dwarf.” :ghost:

1 Like

I’m afraid these types of people are everywhere, so the best choice is to avoid them once we spot them and move on. We’re spending way to much time and resources on people that don’t appreciate or care for us. Fck em!

Ah we got one of those days again?! :wink:
Have been there like Alen … but i have to say those days are really boring, because you already know that people suck …

I love you Alex?

I just wanted to say that I hate you. :dancers:

1 Like

I hate you as well, Alex. :japanese_goblin:

2 Likes

It would appear that I have missed much since I have been sick.

1 Like

Sir_diealot said in Hipocrisy runs deep and runs true.:

It would appear that I have missed much since I have been sick.

Me too

2 Likes

I love everyone but no homo

I go off grid for 3 days & what happens? Also I love everyone. Except … you know who you are.

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie said in Hipocrisy runs deep and runs true.:

I go off grid for 3 days & what happens? Also I love everyone. Except … you know who you are.

Me :cry:

ShiftySatchmo said in Hipocrisy runs deep and runs true.:

Me :cry:

I can neither confirm nor deny that…

1 Like

Oh yeah that happened to me too, when i went last time to holidays for like 11 days … oh wait that was just recently :wink:

1 Like