Hisssssss!

Everything is white no matter what theme i chose : /

You’ve been officially cleansed by teh_g and his holy super powers. You can now become a nun :two_hearts:

1 Like

gord0 teh_g is just trying to “lighten” the mood :rofl:

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo said in Hisssssss!:

gord0 teh_g is just trying to “lighten” the mood :rofl:

Hurts my eyes : (

1 Like

hm, can’t upvote anything on this thread…oh wait, I had to reply to the post! :smiley: And the Holy White is reaaaaaaly annoying :smiley:

milkywayman said in Hisssssss!:

hm, can’t upvote anything on this thread…oh wait, I had to reply to the post! :smiley: And the Holy White is reaaaaaaly annoying :smiley:

You can only up vote if you reply? That seems weird teh_g

Yeah I was getting invalid data errors.

gord0 I’ve had this happen to me months ago. Fixed on its own after a couple days.

milkywayman Invalid data errors I get all the time. I usually just have to refresh the page.

Happened to me as well, a changed the theme to something else and then back to default and it fixed the problem :stuck_out_tongue:

Let me see if the skin got changed. The upgrade may have changed the default.

Errors yesterday were totally my fault.

Try logging out and logging back in. I just switched the default. You should be able to switch your theme too.

teh_g said in Hisssssss!:

Try logging out and logging back in. I just switched the default. You should be able to switch your theme too.

Well now it looks derpy. I’ll play with the options in a little bit.

Alright got it sorted. You should set Cyborg or Slate as the default. That way new comers might not close the tab to prevent ocular injury : ]

Cyborg:

Slate:

1 Like

Though it seems the preference is no longer stored server side but cookie side rather. Just signed in on osx and it went back to looking derptastic:

gord0 Weird. The change seems to persist for me. I will put in a bug report with NodeBB. I did switch the default to Slate :wink:

2 Likes

gord0 Weird. The change seems to persist for me. I will put in a bug report with NodeBB. I did switch the default to Slate :wink:

I think I’m wrong about cookies. Just logged backin on FF linux and it switched to slate…which I find looks like faded clothing. Manually switched it back to Cyborg.

gord0 said in Hisssssss!:

I think I’m wrong about cookies. Just logged backin on FF linux and it switched to slate…which I find looks like faded clothing. Manually switched it back to Cyborg.

I blame Mac OS

gord0 said in Hisssssss!:

I blame Mac OS

I’ve literally had the same issue on win10, ubuntu 16.04lts, whatever the newest ver number is for osx, newest ios, and newest android with a mix of ff and chrome. I don’t think it’s os or browser specific.

gord0 Hmm, weird. I know when I login to an incognito window, the theme changes properly.