Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30 fps on the PS4 Pro

Unbelievable. Solid 30 fps!

Haha hey for a console that’s impressive.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo That’s true but I was really thinking that the Pro could run the game 1080p60 and the vanilla 1080p30. But, it’s still 30 frames higher than on PC so it is impressive indeed mihihiihi

1 Like

I’m pretty sure they said the pro just enhances anti aliasing and whatnot back in November. Checkerboard resolution enhancement, HDR and such as well. Otherwise it’s not much different. The demo I played at PSX was great so that’s enough for meeee. I’ll probably get it in the summer or winter though.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo If the price drops down in summer, I’ll get it too. Next game I’m going to buy in March is gonna be either Bloodborne and/or Beyond Two Souls/Titanfall 2 so Horizon is totally out. Sucks that I have to buy games 5032809328093 miles from here -_-
I wonder if Nier:A is still going to be 900p60 on the origigi PS4.

1 Like

Katsuo you seriously need bloodborne

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Buy it for me now and you’ll erase that need of mine immediately mihihihi
But Titanfall 2 and Beyond Two Souls are awesomeeee. I mean LOOK at that gameplay tho:

1 Like

Katsuo haha I own that game but haven’t started it yet

Katsuo anyway a souls fan like you needs bloodborne

1 Like

I was really looking forward to this game and i hope it’s good but I’m definitely waiting a bit for a price drop!

1 Like

I’ll wait for ps4 pro 2 lol

1 Like

gord0 It will run the game solid 45fps xD

2 Likes

Katsuo said in Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30 fps on the PS4 Pro:

gord0 It will run the game solid 45fps xD

That I can deal with : ]

1 Like