Horizon Zero Dawn

I just started with Horizon Zero Dawn today. I think I will stream for around 2 more hours.
If you want to join and watch the game feel free:

Stop tempting me.

2 Likes

teh_g You still didn’t buy it? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Another one on the to buy list! No spoilers for me!

Spinalfailed Han Solo dies.

1 Like

Katsuo said in Horizon Zero Dawn:

teh_g You still didn’t buy it? :open_mouth:

He didn’t buy it for me either. :frowning:

2 Likes

Katsuo Lies! Next you will tell me if was Ben Solo who did it! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Katsuo I’m going to kill you! Damn you! I’m going to hug you and slide my light saber through you!

3 Likes

Looked interesting.

This is how I play my copy of Horizon Zero Dawn.

0_1488470128841_16999141_1559514557412514_3572518444787906662_n.png

3 Likes

Katsuo I like that :wink:
Stream will be up again in around 10 minutes.

1 Like

I’m resurrecting this thread because I just started this game today! Seems really good so far, though the slide-show is really jarring playing it right after a 60fps game. I wish they gave a 900p60 or 720p60 option. Sony could have sold me a ps4 pro if they had a 60fps option. If they can do 4k30, they can do 1080p60…but no, so fuck them. They don’t seem to want money. They really need to understand that no one who primarily games on pc, plays a console game expecting impressive graphics. So just dial back the res or other settings and give us fucking 60fps. They must have their wallets capped or something…

2 Likes

Yup, I’m ballz deep in this one. Also I just killed that giant dinosaur on the cover of the game…there’s a lot of content in this game. I just might spend just as much time playing this game as I did Breath of the Wild…

gord0 30 fps games are the bestestest

gord0 good, you confirmed why I decided to hold off. I didn’t want to fly through this game and I have a long way to go in Zelda still.

Katsuo said in Horizon Zero Dawn:

gord0 30 fps games are the bestestest

i use a combination of gravol and food to not get sick. A full stomach works, but I can’t just constantly eat, so that’s where the gravol comes in.

1 Like

gord0 said in Horizon Zero Dawn:

Yup, I’m ballz deep in this one. Also I just killed that giant dinosaur on the cover of the game…there’s a lot of content in this game. I just might spend just as much time playing this game as I did Breath of the Wild…

I want this game pretty bad :smiley:

3 Likes

I just beat it! Holy shit is it good! Apparently expansion dlc coming in the fall.

1 Like

gord0 said in Horizon Zero Dawn:

I just beat it! Holy shit is it good! Apparently expansion dlc coming in the fall.

Don’t tempt me.

3 Likes

teh_g doesn’t take much lolzzz

2 Likes