How are we doing? Feedback Zone

Katsuo said in How are we doing? Feedback Zone:

General chat. Like, everyone can chat with everyone in that one chat. That would be amazing. :slight_smile:

Hmm, I could enable a Shoutbox (basically a big chat room). Iā€™m also looking into getting a TeamSpeak 3 server setup since I havenā€™t heard from Todd in a bit. I just need to setup a few rooms before it becomes usable.

Iā€™d almost be more inclined to using a Discord server for a chat room, but I like doing whatever :wink:

3 Likes

ShiftySatchmo said in /404:

We hope you are all having the good times! Please let us know if there are any issues, ideas, gripes, etc. Feel free to say good job too :smiley:

mehā€¦ :grin: jk
Iā€™d be ok even if we could only communicate through smoke signals xD good job indeed

1 Like

teh_g
Personally, I would prefer discord.

Iā€™m already logging into that every day, I have it on my desktop, work laptop, and mobile device.

My local friends use it, and it is easy as pie to log into which ever server you want, and either talk or type, either one.

And on my personal devices, the setup and sound ended up better than TS, and with a smaller footprint.

oh, and great job here!

Polekatt I love Discord as well. It is better than TeamSpeak in a lot of ways. I am interested to see how they end up monetizing it.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo So far we are good I think :slight_smile: I bet we will grow every seconds Andrew :slight_smile: Letā€™s continue at this pace :slight_smile: and may be add a little more boost from time to time. We all are here right :wink:

I never checked your profile oops :confused: only now I checked it and found out it is you Andrew :smiley:

And ArsonSami lol man you rocking the whole forum XD Happy Bday Crazy Friend :smiley:

1 Like

vijaydasr tada!

1 Like

vijaydasr I rock everywhere i go bro hahahaha !! Thank you man i love you like a bro :smiley:

1 Like

How would people feel about a sidebar with some Twitch streams on it? I think a few people here stream, so adding some click throughs to them would be nice.

3 Likes

teh_g yeah I might stream again with something like that

i still feel lost here sometimesā€¦i never used forum beforeā€¦T_T

1 Like

DANTE Now you joined GX brotherhood :stuck_out_tongue: We are better than brotherhood of steel :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

DANTE you just click and read whatever interests you. You can even start your own topic

1 Like

I wish it had more of a social network vibe, but forums are cool too.

Hmmmā€¦ that wasnā€™t the photo I choseā€¦lol.

I agree with Katsuo a general chat would be awesome.

Gutter the problem with that format is everythinf gets shoved down and buried. Itā€™s way easier to find a conversation on here for me anyway.

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur said in How are we doing? Feedback Zone:

I agree with Katsuo a general chat would be awesome.

I can poke around at a shoutbox. I am hesitant to add one since it may cause issues for people with slow interwebs.

1 Like

Doing well, keep it up.

teh_g I got a 2 megabit internet connection so I can be a test subject.

Looks good to me so far.

Now if you would please just outlaw peanut butter on the site I would like it even more.