How Are You Friends

vijaydasr

1 Like

Welcome back dude. Sorry for the loss of your father.

1 Like

Welcome back :slight_smile: Sorry for your loss, and congrats on your Masters Degree :slight_smile:

1 Like

:beers: welcome back! Sorry for your loss. Cool about the Masters!

1 Like

Welcome back.

1 Like

vijaydasr welcome back and u forgot to tag me -_-

2 Likes

dante said in How Are You Friends:

vijaydasr welcome back and u forgot to tag me -_-

He taged me be said nothing lol, so I taged him and said nothing XD

gord0 lol bro. that hey was for all of you :smiley: XD

dante hey man… it’s been a while and i forgot the names sorry :slight_smile: happy to see you all here

By the way, Alex hasn’t been around in a while. He pops up like once or twice a year. Busy guy!

2 Likes

shiftysatchmo thanks for that info bro :slight_smile:

Welcome! :smiley:

1 Like

vijaydasr

VVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIJJJJJJJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! Glad to see you back bro :slight_smile: Hope all is well.

1 Like

waves.

good to see you around, and sorry to hear about your father. been through that, know what you feel, man.

I pop in couple times a week or so, and once in a while expound my great knowledge to the peasants. hahha

1 Like

Truthfully I don’t remember you, but that doesn’t matter. You were probably active when I wasn’t. Sorry about your father and all you went through. Loss is life, but it doesn’t mean it’s without pain. Best thing you can do is make him proud in all you do. Welcome back man

2 Likes

syncrosis he made the GX logo, if that helps refresh your memory.

2 Likes

shiftysatchmo Nope. I think early on I was pretty much invisible here for a while. Moved, got a new job, was travelling a lot

vijaydasr I’m good bro, good to hear from you, but sorry for your loss :’(

I’ve been quiet on here, with family & other projects up in the air.

1 Like

THANK You all for your wishes and lovely words :slight_smile:
@LetsGetIt1220
@Polekatt
@Zmajuga
@sYnCroSis
@ShiftySatchmo
@Sgt_T8ie
<3 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

oh viiiiiiiiijaaaaaaaayyyyyy… I was wondering if you might be able to hook us up with a forum theme that matches the gx logo?

I figured since you made the logo, you probably would know best on how to apply the colour scheme to the rest of the forum interface(will probably have to consult with @teh_g) …but pls keep background pure black like it is the the current them I’m using ; ]

2 Likes