Humble 2k Bundle

Nah I’ll just buy myself Civ VI

3 Likes

ShiftySatchmo October…Who knows what might happen until thennn. I only played the Beyond Earth Civilization when it was free weekend on Steam. Great game!

I’ll skip.

1 Like

Zmajuga Me too. Not really interested in any of these games haha

I never bother with humble bundles… the only bundles I ever get are when I want to marathon a whole franchise.

gord0 I only care about RPG bundles. And these are more rare than a waifu :’(

2 Likes

already got Civ 5. I’ve thought about Mafia II a couple times, but not enough to buy it right now.

I have pretty much every game in this Humble Bundle. I’ll pass. Thanks for posting it though. Always looking for great bundles.

1 Like

Nice, thanks for the info baby :smiley:

That beat the average is tempting. Would be a cheap way to try out NBA 2k16… Even though I haven’t watched a NBA game in a decade I’m always on the lookout for more sports games on PC! No reason not to get the 1$ tier if you haven’t tried those games. And bravo to 2K for having everything separate keys, a lot of the big players coughFiraxiscoughSEGAcough haven’t been doing that in their Humbles lately.

2 Likes

That figures, it ends in 13 days and I get paid in 15 days :’(

I like some games XD

Sir_diealot What level do you want?

MysticHydro said in Humble 2k Bundle:

I was interested in the 15 or more one, it Battleborn that I wanted to try as well as Mafia 2 which looks interesting. The other ones I could use as giveaways. I think I already have Borderlands Pre-Sequal but if I don’t I will keep that as well.

1 Like

Sir_diealot said in Humble 2k Bundle:

I was interested in the 15 or more one, it Battleborn that I wanted to try as well as Mafia 2 which looks interesting. The other ones I could use as giveaways. I think I already have Borderlands Pre-Sequal but if I don’t I will keep that as well.

Edit: I would keep The Borderlands one I don’t have it.

1 Like

Dear god, NBA 2k16 is a 50GB game!

2 Likes

Dear god, NBA 2k16 is a 50GB game!

And it’s the 360/ps3 port lol. PC players don’t even get what the ps4/xbone peasants get XD

1 Like

Thanks Jeremiah saying her publicly I will Paypal you back on the third.

1 Like

Sir_diealot No rush

1 Like

MysticHydro Thanks