Humble Company of Heroes 10th Anniversary Bundle is up!

Grab everything! Finally something decent.

epic game :smiley:

When Humble Bundle did the THQ bundle just before THQ went out of business I got the bundle thinking I would like this. Unfortunately I ended up no liking the series. (I thought it was a FPS not an overhead game) That THQ bundle had some great games (Even if I did not like some)

Red Faction: Armageddon, Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC I have to finish these, I do enjoy them.

Metro 2033 Loved it, have to finish Last Light, lost my files when I updated.

[Company of Heroes
Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor] I thought I would like the series the most but disliked.

Saints Row: The Third Steam Key Have not played it much. I own all but 4 I think.

Titan Quest Steam Key I got stuck in it but was liking it. Very old school

Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War Could not get it to run so no clue but I have all of these I think as well.

And then there is the one I thought I would hate, and love the most Darksiders! Man I love that game. Second one made me want to puke.

Sir_diealot You must solve the problem with warhammer 40k, one of the best, played years with friends, love it :smiley:
Played Darksiders 3 times, better then the second game :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

ButtStallion

FOR THE EMPEROR!!! :crossed_swords:

1 Like

Zmajuga Kill the False Emperor!

1 Like

ButtStallion said in Humble Company of Heroes 10th Anniversary Bundle is up!:

Sir_diealot You must solve the problem with warhammer 40k, one of the best, played years with friends, love it :smiley:

The second one infuriated me. I can’t believe how much they totally fucked it up, I was so stoked to play it and then such a let down. I played it for 2 hours and then uninstalled.

Zmajuga He who stands with me shall be my brother!

1 Like

Unfortunately Sir_diealot doesn’t like isometric games, so Dawn of War may not be his cup of tea.

Sir_diealot Happened to me as well. Started the game at least 4 times before I managed to play the hole game. But it was not fun…this game dont need an open world…and the loot system…so much crap :smiley: still, worth it for the story. but not fun as the first one, just ok.

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie

“Victory Over Death!!!”

1 Like

Zmajuga For the Dark Gods! Destroy the weak! Skulls for the Skull Throne! :smiley:

1 Like

dat spam doe

Sgt_T8ie said in Humble Company of Heroes 10th Anniversary Bundle is up!:

Unfortunately Sir_diealot doesn’t like isometric games, so Dawn of War may not be his cup of tea.

If that means overhead games then that is true, I do not, though I did find one of the XCom games to be somewhat interesting.

1 Like

Sir_diealot XCOM is great as well. If the person likes that type of games. I can understand iof somebody isnt into that kind. I have almost 250 hours in XCOM 1 and 2 on Steam.

For the Dark Gods! Destroy the weak! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Damnation starts with little steps, by arrogantly thinking that you are wiser than our great forbears, by tinkering with truth, by compromising, by departing from the straight and narrow path of the Emperor’s light.

Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean. XD