Humble Indie Bundle 17 is up

Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime is an awesome couch co-op game.

2 Likes

Wohoo Octodad … I need to buy this bundle xD

2 Likes

teh_g That one looks really cool. But I won’t be getting this bundle. I’m trying to save up money for new headlights for my Honda xD
Plus, I need a couch and a friend for the game XD

1 Like

PeaceLeon I think I bought Octodad for ShiftySatchmo . He can tell you if the game is cool or not. I hope he played it. Probably not. XD

1 Like

Katsuo I already saw some gameplay and it looks super cool, I’m sure you will love it :confounded:

1 Like

PeaceLeon I’m currently in the Call of Duty and FF15 hype. Octodad will come later. When I become a father or something. xD

Katsuo You have to play it before you become a father since the game will tell you what and how, that is the most important point!!!, you have to do when you are a father. :wink:

Skipping this one since I just got Nuclear Throne in PeaceLeon 's giveaway! Thanks again. :slight_smile:

Also nothing jumps out at me in the lower tiers, as always will revisit in a week to check out the additions to the BTA tier.

1 Like

PeaceLeon Watched the Octodad video on Steam and I can say that I definitely don’t want to be an idiot who can’t walk through a supermarket normally. Kai, you have a really weird taste when it comes to games. XD

schlitty Get Octodad because Kai is recommending it. XD

Katsuo I don’t plan on becoming a father though. That’s your job!

schlitty I’m tooooo young for that! If I become a father now, I’ll be younger than my own child .
worst joke ever

1 Like

Katsuo
You’d be a real curious case. :stuck_out_tongue: